Chapter 12

I DO NOT OWN FMA BROTHERHOOD!

Oh and thank you so much for all those amazing comments! Thank you Thank you! Keep commenting so I can continue! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It been a few hours, and I have been walking alone in the dark, it can be dangerous, especially in this big ass city. I don’t care though.

I’m really disappointed and horrified that the Philosophers stone is made up of human lives, Ed and Al had all their hope in getting their bodies back from the stone. I know for a fact they won’t sacrifice anyone to make the stone, even if they found one, they wouldn’t use it.

I’m not mad at Ed for evening thinking that I had the Philosophers stone, I don’t blame him because I don’t even know myself how I control earth, water and I don’t know about air and fire, I had used fire when my dad was yelling at me. I just hope I never use fire again, I almost killed him, but I wouldn’t care anyways.

Really though, how do I do that? I should stop thinking like that, feeling a headache is coming.

I hear someone call my name; I turn around and see Al waving and Edward walking behind him.

They start walking towards me, Ed says, “Look, I’m sorry if I offended you in anyway, you hurt my head.”

I laugh at him, “No worries, and was that an apology and then wining? Whatever, what are you guys up to, came to look for me or...”

Ed sighs and Al starts talking, “No, we sneaked out; we found out that there is a fifth laboratory that we think that’s where they create the stone!”

They explain about how Marie Ross and Denny are supposed to be watching over them and all about the labroties.

I glare at them, “Wait....why are we going there then? Do you think we will get more information or what?”

Ed puts his arms behind his head, “Yes! Marcoh did say that might find the truth hidden in the truth!”

I sigh, “You guys are letting me go along?”

Al speaks, “Yes, but Edward doesn’t want you to come though. And were kind using you has an excuse when they catch us, well just say we were looking for you!” he starts fake laughing.

I glare at them, “Thanks! Where is this laboratory anyways?”

Edward starts walking and Al motions me to come along. I walk with them for several minutes and we come across a huge building that looked like it was shut down.

There was a gate built around the building, we go around to the back and jump over the wall. The building had no way in.

I whisper, “Can I just make a hole?”

Edward whispers back, “No, it makes noise and it sparks. Did you see how there is a guard up at the front gates? Thier obviously hiding something!”

I whisper sarcastically, “Oh my gosh Ed, you’re such a genius! No one ever thought of that!”

He glares back at me, “Shutup, anyways how do we get in? How about through that small hole up there?”

Al looks at Ed, “I can’t fit through though, I guess you guys go and I will stay guard.”

I smile at Al, “Thank Al! You know that I rather go with you than that blonde freak!” I hug him, and start climbing the wall, and crawling into the hole.

Ed thanks Al and goes up behind me. We start crawling for a few minutes and the Edward gets annoyed, “Can you hurry up?! You’re so slow!”

I was about to turn my head around and yell at him, but the ground below me shifted and I fell through the hole. I land on my stomach and Edward falls right on top of me. His was sitting on my back.