Chapter 52

Sorry, this one is very short! Terribly sorry! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep coughing blood and this pain in my head keeps pounding. Just any time now, I’m going to drop dead. All I keep thinking now is Kimbley’s deal. If I spill anything out, he’s going to kill me and the others.

I am now walking through the cold halls meeting up with Edward and Al, I am forced to lie about the bruises around my body and this huge bruise under my eye. What am I supposed to say? I fell down the stairs? The stairs it is then....

I wrap my arms around me and go down the stairs towards the cell. I see Al sitting down and Edward tapping his feet.

I slowly walk towards, Edward and Al quickly stand up. The soldier opens the cell and lets me in, then he leaves. Edward walks towards me and puts his arms around me; I tense up and let out a yell. He grip was tight around my bruises.

He let goes and stares at me, “What the hell happened to you?”

I let out a laugh, “Well, I got lost, and then fell down the stairs. Yea, stop staring at my face, I know its ugly”

He half smiles, and then gets serious, “Did that really happened?”

I raise my eyebrows, “Why would I lie?”

I hear footsteps coming towards the cell. Kimbley is coming; I have to do this quick.

I put my hand on Edwards shoulder, “You know, sometimes the enemy is not so far away”

Edward raises his eyebrows in confusion, “Alright”

Kimbley was now in front of the cell.

I start laughing, “Then I fell down the stairs, it hurt; now I have got bruises all over me”

Edward sighs, “You’ve always been clumsy”

Kimbley interrupts, “She was in a horrible shape when I found her on the bottom of the stairs”

I turn around, “Oh..hello. Thank you.”

I could feel Ed tense up, “Yeah, thanks”

Kimbley lets out a loud laugh, “Let’s stop the act, let’s just get this over with”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments and votes! :)