Chapter 42

I don't own FMA Brotherhood! Or the pics...

OKAY! PEOPLE! I know there is more than three or four people reading this Fanfic! COMMENT PLEASE I WANT to know what you think! Please! Give me a smile or something, that makes me happy because I know that I can update and I am making people happy!

This is short...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and look around the room, stupid Greed he left me!

I get up and see a note on the coffee table, I read it.

Yasmin,

I think that’s how you spell your name but I’m not sure but you somehow went to sleep but you were still arguing with me....I don’t know what was going on but since you were sleeping I left, oh and Ling whatever guy says don’t leave, Ed and the suit of armour guy are going to come soon....bye, nice meeting you, you have a pretty face. If you have any free time, don’t hesitate to call me. But that’s awkward....since its Ling and he thinks of you as a sister and wow where am I getting at anyways bye

Greed and Ling not really Ling though

I smile, oh my gosh. They are so cute.

No, they aren’t gay.

Well at least I hope not, LanFan is way better than Greed.

Ugh, I’m getting these horrible thoughts in my head again.

Go away!

I slump back on the pillow, something was killing me. Like something in my head is blocking me, it’s giving me a headache and I want to find out what it is!

I sigh, “I hate being alone now...”

The door opens and Edward walks in dropping his bags and rushing towards me.

He yells, “What the fu-”

I throw my pillow at him, “Edward Elric does not swear!”

He drops to the floor beside the bed, “Oh my gosh Yasmin! What happened?”

I close my eyes, “Not much, expect there is another homunculi that can use the shadows I don’t know but yea....he is weird...where is Al?”

 He puts his head beside my arm, “I left you....for like 5 minutes, tell me everything that happened when we left!”

I tell him, everything but not in detail....it scares me still.

Edwards mouth was open, “You..let him do that? That bastard!”

I sit up, “I told you! There were shadows!”

I start shaking, he smiles and leans in, he kisses my cheek and puts his head back on the couch seat, covering his face, “It’s okay, I’m here.”