Chapter 53

I don't own FMA! :)

Hi guys! I missed you guys so so much! I am so so sorry! This is really really small because I am really really busy! But jade_jessika wanted "Edmin" soooooo here it is! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the yelling between Kimbley and Ed, I finally got an ice pack for my left eye. My whole body was aching and I wanted to cry my eyes out whenever I made eye contact with Kimbley. Kimbley had explained to Ed and Alphonse about looking for Scar. I just want to go do bed and just never get up ever again.

“Can you hold still?”

Ed was trying to put an ice pack on my eye, but I couldn’t keep still. I was on the table and he was on the couch.

I punch is arm, “It’s too cold!”

He nears his face towards mine, “Of course it’s cold!”

 I pout, “It hurts!”

He pouts back at me, “Is Yasmin giving up?”

I tilt my head to the side, “What do you mean by giving up? Giving up what exactly? Because I think I give up a long time ago.”

He sighs, “Nevermind”

I glare at him, “No tell me!”

He sits back on the couch, “No, you’re too little!”

My jaw hits the floor, literally, and I realize he is wearing no shirt, “Excuse me?”

He smirks, “Stop looking at me like you want to eat me!”

I could feel my face trying red, “What is there to look at?”

I hit a nerve! He sits back up, “Then why are you blushing?”

I near my face closer to his, I was an inch away from his face, “Because...”

He smiles and tilts his head, “Because...”

I get closer and bite his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment! I love hearing from you guys! :D Sorry for this short short romance.....not really romance.....