Chapter 11

I DO NOT OWN FMA BROTHERHOOD!

Please comment, so I know I can update! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been a week since we left Resembool. Now, I’m still stuck with the blonde freak and his brother. We went to the central library where Marcoh’s notes of the Philosophers stone lies. There, we found out that it burned down with all the books and notes. Then two officers, Maria Ross and Denny Brosh replaced Major, now they are watching over us. Edward was pissed, he didn’t want any babysitters. Anyways, they found a lady that once worked in the library, Sheska. She told us that she had memorized every bloody book in that library, including Marcohs notes! So it took her a couple days to write it all out.

Now Edward, Al and I are trying to understand his notes, while Denny and Ross are outside the room guarding. It's not fun.

I start yelling, “I can’t do this! There is no answer to this!”

Al slams the books on the table, “We need to crack it, we finally got the notes, we can’t give up!”

Edward slams his head against the table, “It’s a code...we just need to figure it out. Keep working.”

I tilt my chair back and sigh, “Why do I need to help? Its hurting my brain!” I pout at Edward and Al.

Edward throws a book right at my head, “You’re helping us! Winry yelled at me for an hour because how you acted like a jerk to her!”

I yell back at him, “Excuse me? She started the bitching!”

Edward glares at me, “Shut up, now work”

I glare back at him and start working. This was so confusing; all it talked about was food and recipes. This is hurting my brain. So I put my head on the table and slept like an idiot.

A couple hours later, the table was knocked over. My head was on the table, so I get pushed back in the chair and hit my butt hard on the floor. What is going on?!

I get up rubbing my back, “What happened?”

Edward starts yelling at me, “You have the philosopher’s stone don’t you?”

My eyes widen, “What? I already told you, I don’t use its power! I don’t even know what it’s made of!?”

Marie Ross and Denny open the door and come in, “What is going on?”

Al slams his fist against the wall, “The stone...is made of human lives.”

The two officers gasp, while I collapse on the floor, “Human lives....”

Then Edward covers his eyes, and starts laughing, “He was right, this is the devils work...”

Then I glare at him and start yelling at him, “You actually thought that I used the stone, why would you even think that?” Tears run down my face.

He lowers his head, “I was angry...I didn’t mean it”

I throw the book that was near me, “Idiot, now what are you gonna do?” I get up and run out of the room.