Chapter 20

I do not own FMA Brotherhood.......

Please comment and vote if you do read this....Please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like my life just gets worse by the minute.

Mustang had informed Major Armstrong to take Ed and I under the impression of going to Resembool to fix his arm, but really were going somewhere else.....to a freaking desert.

I don’t know why were traveling in the desert, where the hell are we going? We were supposed to meet with Breda, Mustangs soldier. We walked for a few hours in the desert and we meet up with him and Fo!

I ran up and hug him, “Woah, what are you doing here?!”

He hugs me back, “I was informed to take you guys somewhere, since I am comfortable traveling there, but Ling is fine”

I smile at him, “Thats good, so where are we going?”

He smiles and walks to his horse, “You will see”

I glare at him and notice everyone was getting on a horse; everyone had one, except me.

I yell, “Hey! I want one! I don’t want to walk!”

Then Breda starts laughing, “Whoops, Mustang didn’t inform me you were coming along, he thought you disappeared, but you can share with someone...share with Ed, you guys are both small!”

Ed and I both start yelling at him, I stop and look at Ed, “I don’t want to share though.......he’s a freak...”

Ed gets on his horse and smirks at me, “Fine, you can walk!”

I run up to the horse, “Okay, okay, sorry!”

I was glad the horse was big, and kinda glad I was small. I get on the horse behind Ed, it wasn’t small like I expected.

Everyone starts moving, except us, I say, “Ed, move...”

Then Ed turns his head back, “Are you sure about that, put your arms around my waist!”

I glare at him, “No! I’m fine!”

Then Ed gives me that stupid look, and smirks, “Fine” The horse starts moving and I almost fell.

I put my arms around his waist, “Ugh, fine!”

H laughs, and the horse starts catching up with everybody else.

An hour later, we were still traveling, and man it was hot!

My arms around Ed’s waist got loose and I rested my head on his back, it was burning hot.

I whine, “Its too hot, I hate this, where are we going!”

Ed says, “Shouldn’t you be use to this though? You went to Xing before!”

I relpy, “Yea, but that was when I wasn’t thinking straight....like I didn’t really know what was going on...”

He says, “I’m surprised you didn’t die...”

Then Fo turns his horse around, “By the time we found her, she was basically dead...”

I laugh, “Whatever, its hot, Ed you’re auto mail must be freaking burning!”

He laughs, “I don’t complain like you!”

I say, “Oh you just wait, you will soon!”

Everyone laughs and Fo says, “Okay, were here! Then after we can pass through the ancient romes! Edward, you should look at those!”

Everyone gets off their horse, and I jump of it, I shouldn’t have done that, my ankles freaking hurt now!

Ed laughs when I fall out of the horse, “That’s what you get for trying to look cool”

I throw sand at him, “Shut up, I didn’t do that because of that! Idiot!”

Major Armstrong looks at us, “Children, stop fighting!”

I glare at him, “Children? I’m not a child!”

I stomp off towards Fo, who pats my head, “Its okay!”

I smile at him, “Why did we stop here?”

Breda smiles, and walks towards those broken buildings, “Follow me”

We all follow him and someone comes from behind the wall, It was Marie Ross!

I start screaming and running towards her, I hug her but someone else picks Marie while I was hugging her, It was Major.

I was stuck between Maria and Major. I couldn’t breathe and I could feel my wounds opening up again.

I whimper, “Let me go...”

Major lets us down, and I clutch my stomach, holding my tears and the pain. I didn’t want everyone worrying now.

I smile at Marie, “I thought he killed you, man I feel so bad of what I did to Mustang, ugh, I don’t want to see his face when we go back!”

She starts laughing, “Yasmin! He wouldn’t do something like that! You better apologize!”

Ed greets her and the start talking, I was so happy, I’m relieved but I feel like a bitch. What the hell am I going to say to Mustang?

I clutch my stomach again, gosh, the pain was unbearable. I have to hide it though!

A couple hours later, we were sitting down by the fire, everyone was getting ready to bed. Marie was going to go with Fo to Xing and we were going to head back by morning.

I rest my head on the blankets, and whine, “Why is it so cold?!”

Everyone starts laughing, Ed says, “Weren’t you just complaining of how hot it was this morning?”

I glare at him and turn my head around, my back to him and the fire, “Well; now it’s cold”

In a couple minutes, everyone drifts off to sleep. Except me, I couldn’t sleep, the pain still was present.

I cuddle and bring my knees to my chest; basically, I turned into a ball in my sleeping bag. I tried to not make any sounds.

I close my eyes and bite my lips, gosh I felt like dying. I will count to 200.