Chapter 27

I do not own FMA Brotherhood....

Please comment, vote! I really hope you like this chapter too! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly stand up from the couch, “Are you crazy? Are you trying to get us all killed? What if the homunculus doesn’t show up! Huh? What the hell do we do then!”

We had went back to the hotel room, and Winry was busy sleeping in her own room. Edward and Al’s plan was to use Scar as bait to capture the homunculus, since we are “sacrifices” and cannot be killed. So they think they will come and save us? What?

I sit back down and cross my arms, Ed sighs, “Hey! It might work! I mean, it’s going to work!”

Then the window opens and in comes Ling and Lanfan, they sit beside Al across Ed and I.

Edward points at them, “What the hell are you doing here? Again?”

Ling smiles, “Well, this homunculus thing sounds immortal, right? And that’s what I am looking for, so Lanfan and I can help!”

I glare at Ling, “Really, you want to be like my freaking so called mother?”

Ling smirks back, “Hey, she’s a woman! I’m a man!”

I keep glaring at him without saying anything, then Edward says, “Fine, you can help! We do kinda need more than two people so yes!”

I glare at Ed, and yell, “Wait! How about me! I’m coming too!”

He backs away from me and leans against the couch, “I can’t let you go, you get beat up easily...”

I smack his arm, “I am coming, and you don’t have a choice, you don’t own me!”

Ed sighs and looks at Al, “I told you! She doesn’t listen!”

Then I glare at Al, “I am not going to do anything....I just want to meet my mother’s friends.....maybe there is more than two or three....” Sarcasm was just flooding my words.

Ed laughs, “Yea sure, that’s you’re excuse!

I smirk back at him, “I’m still coming! I want to beat up Scar for kicking my ass last time!”

Then Ed gets serious, “You’re coming, but not fighting!”

Then I start whining, “But...but...but...but, my blood is boiling.......”

Then Ed gets closer to my face and yells, “No!”

I push him away and sit next to Ling, “Fine, I will just stay with Ling! I can fight the homunculus! They can’t kill me anyways!”

Then Ling laughs, “You should probably stay with Edward and Al...”

I pout then I sit beside Al, “You guys are all jerks! Except Al! Al, you’re the best!”

Al pulls away from me, “I kinda agree with Ed though....you shouldn’t fight...you might get hurt...again.”

I stand up and yell, “Idiots!”

I clench my hands and the water in the jug on the table rises. Right then the door opens and I quickly turn around. Making the water fly up and hit the person that came through the door. Winry.

Shit. I frown at her, “Whoops, that wasn’t meant for you...”

She wipes her face and starts yelling, “I have to wake up really early tomorrow! What the hell are you guys yelling for!”

I sit back down at the couch and pout, “They started it, their all idiots!”

Edward glares at me and stands up, “Hey Winry, I think you should stay for tomorrow....my arm might get broken again.....so yea...”

Her glare towards Ed was so scary, “Are you going to break it on purpose? More fights? Fine!”

She leaves the room, slamming the door behind her.

I jump when she slams the door, “See, even Winry thinks I should fight!”

Edward raises his eyebrows, “She didn’t say anything stupid! Now go to bed! All of you, get out of my room!”

I glare at Ed as Ling and Lanfan leave. Now it was just Al, Ed and I.

I turn to Al, “Hey, do you want to play cards all night? I don’t feel like sleeping!”

Ed raises his eyebrows in surprise, “You know that Al.....”

I glare at him, “Yes! Of course I do! That’s why I want to hang out with him! Idiot, I’m not talking to you again, you think I’m weak!”

I see Al smile, I smile back at him, “Okay, see in Xing, I learned all lot of tricky card games. And I am really good, so you should be carefeul, I might make you cry of losing too much!”

He starts laughing and grabs the cards from the table, Edward goes into his own room smiling.

He says, “Good night, you’re going to be so reckless if you don’t get sleep” He closes the door.

I yell at him, “Actually, I always do all nighters, because I’m stronger than you Eddy!”

He yells back, “Don’t call me that!”

I smile at Al, “Eddy is a good name, why does he get all fussed about it! Idiot!”

Al laughs, “He hates nicknames!”

We end up talking, playing cards and reading books throughout the night. Itwas fun, and I'm going to do this often with him. He always looks lonely.