⚔The Direwolves VS The Superdragon Fifth Omni Army⚔

After all of the Goblins calm down.

Rimuru: "Hmm... Looks like we shouldn't expect to find many who can fight Direwolves..." "...They all look too scrawny and beat-up."

Rimuru: 'Talk about pressure...' "Everyone, do you understand our situation?"

Goblin1: *saluted* "Yes, we are prepared for a life-or-death battle!"

After Goblin1 says that the others tense up.

Veldora: "Kuahahaha, I like your determination, but there's no need to get all worked up, just relax. Think only about doing the best you can."

Ryoma: "The plan is Rimuru will go to the woundeds while I'll reassemble the Superdragon Fifth Omni Army."

***

Ryoma: "How the healing going?"

Rimuru: "Great."

Ryoma: "Now then... *Ryoma was engulf with his fiery aura around him.* GATHER!!!!! The Superdragon Fifth Omni Army!!!!!"

Then lots and lots of Armordragons and surprisingly humans all rushed from the nearest forest, as they formed together and all kneed before Ryoma.

Then seven Armordragons came out of the Omni Lord Emblem, bowing to him:

Fire Sword, Doble is a tall crimson orange scaled Armordragon with white fur designs on his skin, he wears a green jacket with an armor inside. Green armlets with gloves, he has a long burning blonde hairstyle and wears a headband. Also he carries a huge sword.

Wind Bow, Meglax is a green Armordragon with long, brown hair

Wind Bow, Meglax is a green Armordragon with long, brown hair. He has a Robin Hood ascetic to him, especially from his green tunic, pants, and hat. At his side was a glowing gold and green longbow. I found it particularly strange that he wasn't holding any quiver, yet the glowing nature of the now made me think that it carried mystical properties at first glance.

Magical Blade, Mizaru is a black Armordragon with a whitish grey underbelly, wearing a samurai's clothes, it was red with gold lining brown robe with red sash, tied with a white rope and he also has a red bandanna and got a piece of straw in his m...

Magical Blade, Mizaru is a black Armordragon with a whitish grey underbelly, wearing a samurai's clothes, it was red with gold lining brown robe with red sash, tied with a white rope and he also has a red bandanna and got a piece of straw in his mouth. His armor was similar to that of a samurai, with the brown thigh pads and guards protruding slightly outward from his waist. The guards and pads reached his black shin and leg guards. His shoulder pads carried the same color of his armor, but on his main body had armor like that of a cloak. He carries three katana blades in his sash.