🐗Battle with the Orcs Pt. 2🐗

Ryoma: He's tiring out. Now's my chance to end this. Hey, Orc! Fighting you was truly an honor, but this fight is over and you did well, I commend you! Suffering is welcome on the path of bloodshed! Haze: Black Flame Howling Slash!!!

I coated Danzetsumaru in Black Flame and Howling Fire, delivering a devastating slash as the Orc seems to exploded. The Orc officer scream out as the fire burned his armor, skin, muscles, etc until silence reigned over area. The Orc Disaster walks foward as I dispel the flames around me and return to the others.

Ryoma: Well that takes care of them. Huh?

I look at Shion who was staring at me through her fingers.

Ryoma: You all right, Shion?

Shion: Huh?! I-I-I-I'm all right!

Benimaru: Ryoma-sama got to be a deity or Buddha.

Soei: Ryoma-sama is surely a prodigy...

Doble: As expected from Lord Ryoma!

Ryoma: Okay. All right, Rimuru. Time for you to do your thing.

Rimuru: Do you want fight him with me?

Ryoma: You're kidding, right? I just got done fighting a Orc sword wielder! And you want me to help you fight the Orc Disaster?!?!

Rimuru: Well I understand if you...

I start laughing her.

Ryoma: I'm just messing with you. Of course I'll help!

I draw my Drum Saber as Rimuru and I walk towards Geld.

Rimuru: I have a trick up my sleeve. It's a bit cowardly, though...

Ryoma: Whatever it is, this is the perfect time to use it like what I'm gonna do. Ten ninjutsu at the same time ... ... It is exactly at the top of the ninja! Gou Kaku Shinobi Henge!

Then flames and wind surrounded me as I changed into my dragon form Ninjutsu-Style!

Ryoma: Fifth Omni Shinobi Dragon Lord, Ryoma Tempest is on the scene!

Soei: Ryoma-sama knows the ninja arts?! As expected from Ryoma-sama!

The Orc Disaster summons his Chaos Eater as me and Rimuru came to a stop just feet away from him.

Rimuru: Okay, here it goes. You're up, Great Sage! I'm counting on you! Defeat my enemy at once!

Great Sage: Understood. Switching to auto-battle mode.

I look see Rimuru's eyes go from their golden color to this.