Battle with the Ruler of the Skies

Ryoma: Charybdis, the Calamity, has awakened, and it's heading straights towards the capital city of Tempest. It seems like I am the one it's after... I think.

Me, Shuna, and Rimuru watch from the hill as the Ruler of the Skies and its Megalodons approach our nation.

Ryoma: The forces we have ready to go up against Charybdis are Symbare, Edge and Arcleon, Benimaru's group, Gobta and the Goblin Riders, the High Orcs being led by Geld, Gabiru and his men, and some help sent by King Gazel: 100 Pegasus Knights, led by the knight captain Dorf. Their presence here is definitely reassuring.

---

Gazel: It's only natural that I help my equal and senior in their time of need.

Dorf: Yes, sir.

---

Ryoma: For some reason, King Gazel likes to think of himself as Rimuru's senior and my Junior... Him and I are both Master Swordsmen and fellow rulers...

Rimuru: Is everyone ready to do this?

Everyone: Yes, ma'am!

Ryoma: Then move out!

Everyone: Sir, yes, sir!

---

The Samurai General Benimaru runs on the ground as a Megalodon flew in the opposite direction.

Bemimaru: Eat this! Hell Flare!

Benimaru's attack encases it in a ball of black flames and toasts the flying the shark. The burned shark crashes hard on the forest floor.

Rimuru: That's our Benimaru. He toasted that thing to a crisp.

Ryoma: That maybe so, but...

Shuna: It's shocking that not even Nii-sama's attack wasn't even enough to destroy it.

Rimuru: Is that one of Charybdis's skills?

Eris & Great Sage: Notice. With the extra skill Magic Jamming, the movement of magicules in a 300-meter radius is disturbed, reducing efficacy of magic.

Ryoma: So this guy's going to trouble... Stick to the plan! Scatter them and strike each one individually!

Ziun: Take this!

 Ziun first struck at the Megalodon's head as he destroys it.

Then come Asmodai as he wears a longer navy colored hoodie with two knives as horns above it. He has four blade-shape decoration in its arms.

 He has four blade-shape decoration in its arms

Asmodai: Devil Lariat!

Asmodai punched at one of the Megalodons as he destroys it.

Next came Burn Nova in his true form.