The Two Unleashed

Flashback

Ryoma: As of this moment we're switching our focus and annihilating the enemy, we're going to bring Shiro, Shion and the others back!

All: Hai!!

Everyone then dispersed to make preparations, though Benimaru stopped by the door and turned to the two.

Benimaru: Ryoma-sama, Rimuru-sama

Ryoma: What's up?

Benimaru: To test whether or not you retain your reason after becoming a Demon Lord, shall we come up with a password?

Rimuru: Password?

Benimaru: Yes... Such as... "Shion's cooking tastes like shit"

Ryoma/Rimuru: EEHH?! ⊙﹏⊙∥

Benimaru: I'll say, "Shion's cooking..." and you both respond "...tastes. like. shit."

Ryoma: ARE YOU CRAZY?! THE LAST TIME HER COOKING WAS BROUGHT UP SHE BROKE MY ARM!!!

Rimuru: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!

Benimaru: That's why it's ideal, she might just get mad enough to awaken and complain

Ryoma: Eeeeerrrr.....

Rimuru: O-Okay then....

Benimaru: We will see this through at any cost

Ryoma:.....Right.....

Benimaru nodded and then left the room.

Ryoma: *She's a woman, but at the same time, saying such things to her is like telling a 5-year old that Santa Claus doesn't exist... The only difference is that I actually care about Shion's reaction ;-;*

Flashback End

--------------

--------------

Ryoma:......*Hmmm.... Where am I... Was my evolution successful?...*

Minerva & Eris: Yes, your evolution, the Harvest Festival, was completed successfully, you have now evolved into the True Dragon of the Armordragon Lord race.

Ryoma: *Minerva... Eris... I missed hearing your voices...*

Shion: Ryoma-sama! Have you awakened?!

Ryoma:...Shion?

Shiro: Father! You've finally awakened!

Ryoma: Shiro... My son...

Ryoma opened his eyes, and saw Shion's face, 

, his head was on her lap, beside him was Rimuru in slime form, also waking up

Ryoma: Rimuru... Wake up... It's morning... I think...