The Fifth Omni Dragon Lord Ryoma Tempest Vs The (Cute) Demon Lord Milim Nava

Ryoma: The alliance between the Jura Tempest Federation and the Armed Nation of Dwargon was established, and the nation of monsters gained powerful backing support.

Two Days Later

Gazel: I'm here!

Rimuru: What brings you here this time?

Gazel: I'm here to give you all a gift.

Ryoma: A gift?

His commanding officers toss a wrapped-up body on the ground. The covering falls from the head to reveal the face.

 The covering falls from the head to reveal the face

Rimuru: Eh?!

Ryoma: WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GASP* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMA NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HO!! YOU! HIM! HERE! *gasp* I need a moment! I'm an adult! I can handle this! I'm okay... *looks at the face* MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rimuru: There there, honey... Let it all out...

Kaijin: That's Vesta!

Gazel: It seemed a waste to leave such a talented man doing nothing, but I cannot allow him to work in my service. Use him as you as you wish.

Kaijin: My king... That would allow Vesta's knowledge to leave the Dwarves!

Gazel: Says the man who left the Dwarves himself?

Kaijin goes silent.

Gazel: That's what this alliance is for. Make this land you have chosen to inhabit leaders in new and unique skills! Vesta...

Vesta: Y-Yes?

Gazel: Devote yourself to studying here.

Vesta: I shall. My king, this time... This time, I will live up to your expectations. Ryoma-dono, Kaijin-dono... I am truly sorry. Would you allow me to work here?

Kaijin: Having one more talented researcher around will be a big help. Ryoma-dono, if anything bad happens, I'll take responsibility. Please have faith in me and show him mercy.

Vesta: Kaijin-dono...

Vesta looks at me as I looked him at him with scowl on my face.

Ryoma: Normally I do not show mercy to those who treat me with such disrespect.

Kaijin: Ryoma-sama...

Drago: But, since Kaijin is willing to be responsible for him, I cannot object. You'd best work hard, Vesta. I do not tolerate lazy workers.