🐗The Orc Lord🐗

Later That Night...

I'm sitting beside a tree listening to the Red Ogre explain what happened to their people with Minerva clinging to my left arm and the Kijin Princess clinging to my right. From what he's saying a large army of armored Orcs invaded their Village. Then they overwhelmed them and slaughtered them. But what struck me as most interesting is that a masked majin was working with them. I stand up and walk over to him.

Ryoma: Hey *The Red Ogre looks at me* I have an ability that lets me see peoples memories would you allow me to see yours. That way I can tell you if we've seen the Majin that you saw that day?

They're surprised.

Red: Very well.

Ryoma: Alright let me see... *I looked through my memories and spotted the identity of the Masked Majin* Alright well I haven't seen him in a while but Rigurd get me something write on would you?

Rigurd: Right!

[He gets me a piece of wood and a piece of charcoal]

Ryoma: *I draw the Majin I saw in Red's memories* Alright from your memories, the Mask Majin looked like this right?

Red:(Angry) Yes that was him!

Ryoma: Hmm well I haven't seen him (Lying) but... Rigurd! *He looks at me* If anyone of our scouts spot someone matching this appearance, they're to notify us immediately. Also tell them to not attack unless they have no way of escaping understood.

Rigurd: Understood Lord Ryoma!

He gets up and goes to tell everyone taking the picture of the Masked Majin with him to show everyone.

Kaijin: You think the Majin is still around?

Ryoma: Without a doubt in my mind Kaijin. *They look at me* Someone capable of not only having that many Orcs under their command but also being able to arm them and give them Full-Plate armor... I've no doubt we're dealing with a extremely dangerous enemy that easily comparable to the power Level of a Demon Lord. *Their surprised but all agree* The real question though is why would someone with such power attack the Ogre's Village, could they've of held a grudge against them or perhaps just a single Ogre in the Village angered someone and that someone hired the Majin to destroy the village. Though that still wouldn't explain why such a powerful and clearly well funded Majin would use Orcs to do so? Could it be that the Majin isn't actually a fighter but rather able to subjugate the minds of others and control them?

White: If that were the case I'd reason to believe that they would've tried to do the same with us and our comrades.

Kaijin: That would only makes sense considering Ogres are far stronger than orcs not to mention their fair more intelligent.

Ryoma: Hmm... Wait! *They look at me* Perhaps that why. *They look at me confused* Perhaps the Majin couldn't control them.

Red: What do you mean?