Visiting Dwargon

During Albis and Suphia's visit, Albis and Suphia grew feelings for Ryoma as they usually stay by his side which made Ryoma's mates quite jealous of them.

Though After a few days, Albis and Suphia returned to Yuurazania. Tempest planned to share their skills, so members of the Delegates stayed behind to learn. A few more days later, Youm and his crew left out,

Ryoma told Rimuru about what happened Last night as well she accepts Shuna and Shion. Even Souka asked to be his mate.

Ryoma: I have to tell Benimaru and Gabiru About me dating their sisters.

On other things Benimaru, Shiro and Rigur returning, with them meeting in the meeting room.

Benimaru: Every last knight was painstakingly trained by Demon Lord Carrion himself.

Ryoma: They don't call him the Beastmaster for nothing. Anything else?

Rigur: Yes. The buildings there are quite crude compared to Tempest's. But the Royal palace is highly extravagant. It's very clear that the wealth is concentrated there.

Rigurd then started crying.

Rigurd: Rigur has grown into such a fine man!

Rigur: Uh...But I don't mean that in a bad way. It's what the Kingdom's citizens want.

Rimuru: I see.

Shiro: And it's not just the architecture. Their craftsman, among other things, pales in comparison to ours.

Ryoma: I mean, we have Kaijin, his buddies, Kurobe and Shuna to thank for that.

Rigur: But there was just one thing I found absolutely incredible.

Rimuru: What was it?

Rigur: Their agriculture. Their vast fields are unlike anything we have at Tempest, and they grow a brilliant array of produce in abundance.

Ryoma: That so?

Rimuru: Do you think we can learn their techniques?

Rigur: I think it's possible.

Rimuru: Alright. We'll have our next Delegation focus on checking our their agricultural!

Rigurd: We have imported our food situation significantly as it is, but in some areas, we are still in a stage of trial and error. This may be helpful in improving those areas...

Rigurd started crying again, making Ryoma sigh.

Ryoma: Alright, we need to start getting ready to head for the Dwarf Kingdom. So we're leaving this to you. We're counting on you.

Everyone: Yes, sirs!

(Timeskip)

Currently, Ryoma, Shuna, Rimuru, Shion, Kaijin and his crew were in a carriage being pulled by Ranga, heading off to Dwargon. On guard were Gobta and some Goblin Riders, along with Hinoka and Shiver who is with Ryoma.

Rimuru: Ranga, too fast!

Ranga: Understood, Master!

Ranga started increasing his speeds even more.

Rimuru: Ranga!!!!

Kaijin: It'll be real nice to take it easy in Dwargon again. I sure do appreciate this.

Rimuru: Nah, don't worry about it.

Rimuru: Our nation has come so far thanks to your help, after all.

Kaijin: Hearing you say that makes me feel blessed to be a craftsman.

Ryoma: I'm really glad we met you four.