Birth of the Omni Water Demon Lord & the Super Dragon Lord

Narrator POV

In the main battle there were dead bodies of the knights as they helpless scream in pain.

Ryoma: Pathetic sinners...

{Notice 3,667 have died 4,778 have died...5,896 have died...6,724...7,125}

The famous kingdom they served, had made a grave mistake... And that mistake... that very mistake had brought about the Wrath of the Gods...

Ryoma looked down and saw a pendent with a clover inside. As he looked at it, he heard a voice weakly call to him.

Soldier: P-Please...

Ryoma looked over to a soldier propped up against a crate bleeding out from a hole in his side. who had tears streaming down his face.

Soldier: I-I beg of you... please spare my children...

Ryoma:...

Soldier: This boy... He looks the same age as my daughter...

The soldier lowered his head to Ryoma, as he continued to beg.

Soldier: In front of a being more powerful then I could ever comprehend... The air around this boy was soaked with the essence of death...As if Death itself took a physical form... In front of this being all I could do is confess my wrong doings. I won't ask for forgiveness... I...I knew exactly what the incursion was, yet I participated in it... I was wrong...!

More tears continued streaming down his face.

Soldier: But my children... They know nothing...! So please, I beg of you...! Please Spa-

The soldier was cut off by Ryoma closing the pendant.

Ryoma: Speak no more...

Drago walked up to the dying soldier, kneeling down to him, placing the pendant in his hand and closing his hand.

Ryoma: We have no need for their lives. You may rest assured we will not take them.

The soldier began crying more, before slowly closing his eyes, dying form his injuries.

Ryoma looked at the dying soldier and knew he was correct. He knew perfectly well that not every soldier in Falmuth was evil. Fathers and sons without sin, slaughtered without mercy

Ryoma knew the soldier thought Tempest would wage war on Falmuth due to their actions, which led him to beg for his family's survival.

Ryoma:...

Ryoma began to clinch his fist extremely tightly, as he stood up and continued walking towards the camp

As he stand beside Rimuru as they were confronted with another knight, along with a man who looked like the king, and a bishop. The knight looked at them getting ready to draw his sword.

???: You two! You both are the leaders of the monsters!

Ryoma and Rimuru both looked at the knight.

Ryoma: You... You're the one who led the first assault... And killed our people! And what worse... YOU KILLED MY SON!!!!!

Ryoma without warning, slice the knight's head of his neck with Danzetsumaru, killing him instantly, shocking the King and bishop.

???: Folgen!

???: H-H-H-He's dead?!

{Notice Confirmed. Unique skill <<Merciless>> acquisition successful.}

Ryoma: {Merciless}?

Rimuru: What the hell is that?

???"T-There's no doubt about it... the Witch of the Western Holy Church failed...!"