🤍.3

18th march 2023

KARAN'S POV

"I can understand how that could happen." I continued

"Can you not read that with me right here? Plz ...... hmm Actually," she said

she gets up from her chair and comes forward, reaching for the paper, "can I have it back, please? Aur.... What did you do? By Making a copy of it?"

"Sit!" The word comes out as a loud command.

Preeta freezes for a moment before she backs her ass toward the chair and plops down in it.

I take a calming breath before I continue. "I make copies of all of my students' work before I give them back. Aur ...As for me reading it with you sitting right here," I pause,

"we both already know what's on this paper, Ismain thum kya ...kya.. likha.... ,so you being here shouldn't make any difference."

"It sure makes a difference to me sir," she mutters, nearly too low for me to hear.

"now miss preeta thum muje yeh batho ki ....why did you wrote it in the first place.... ."

Her eyes jerk to me, and her blush renews. She lets out a nervous giggle. "I'd rather not."

"Let's do it anyway."

Again, her brown eyes fall away.
I cross my ankles and kept it above the table ....

"Do you really fantasize about authority figures often, Miss Preeta?"

"kya?" she nearly screeches, jerking her head up.

" Nahi ...of course not."
Her intense reaction almost has me smiling.

"So, it's just me then?"

I can practically see the wheels turning in the girl's head, trying and failing to find a way out of answering my question.In the end, she denies it.

"The man on that paper... vo..vo ... aaap nahi hai sir, .....that wasn't you," she says vehemently.

I arch a brow, pick the paper back up, find the spot I'm looking for, and begin reading.

"He uses the hand which has 3 arrow tattooed on it ....to trace down the center of my pelvis, not stopping until he reaches my silky...."

"Stop!" Preeta yells before I get to the really juicy part.

"Holy crap, will you just stop, please?"

Dropping the paper again, I hold my right hand up so she can clearly see the tattoo . Not that she needed the reminder.

"You want to rethink your answer to my last question? Miss preeta ..." I ask.

"Is it just me you fantasize about? Or...."

"It wasn't a fantasy." Her voice barely comes out.