🤍.9

31st march 2023

KARAN'S POV

Did you touch yourself after your dream about me?”

Her head drops forward, and I look up and see her face is flaming.

Yes,” she whispers.

Gripping both of her ass cheeks, I spread them as I lean forward and dip my head. Her body jerks the second my tongue touches her soaked pussy.

She moans deep in her throat and lifts to her toes. Gripping her hips, I hold her still as I suck her clit between my lips.

She tastes fucking divine. I could stay there on her for days and never come up for air.

Letting her ass cheeks go, I grab one of her legs and moved sidewise so now I’m almost underneath her. I set her thigh over my shoulder, so she’s spread wide open. My eyes fell on  her puckered hole.

What about here?” I ask.

I gather some of her juice, then press the tip of my finger at her tight hole.

Did You ever play with your asshole?”

“ No.

I smirk at her immediate answer. She’s in for a world of pleasure.
Starting at her clit, I run my tongue from the tight bundle of nerves, between her folds, and up the crack of her ass.

A soft cry leaves her, and she shocks me when she pushes her hips back. I do it again and again and her cries become louder each time.

On the fifth swipe, I stop at her asshole and push the tip of my tongue inside at the same time I push a finger in her pussy. Both are tight as fuck. I can’t wait to feel each wrapped around my cock.

I leave her asshole behind and sit up on my knees, keeping my finger at her front entrance. I slide the digit all the way inside, not surprised when I’m met with the soft piece of skin protecting her innocence. Pulling out, I add a second finger.Preeta bucks, rocking back and forth.

aaaah Sir,” she moans.

Karan,” I growl, and she looks at me ..

You can call me Karan when I have you .....like this.”

Karan,” she responds softly.

Hearing my name without sir,  from her lips made pre-cum seeping from my cock.

I continue to slowly fuck her pussy with my fingers. When I add a third, I have trouble pushing it in. She’s going to fucking strangle my cock when I finally slide inside her.

I make sure I don’t go too fast or too deep.

When I fuck her virginity away, I want her innocence on my cock, I want her to loss her virginity on my cock, not my fingers.

Slipping my other hand between her legs, I pinch her clit between my thumb and pointer finger and roll it around. Her walls clamp down on me, giving away her impending orgasm. Curling my fingers and finding the spongy flesh inside her, I apply pressure.
Satisfaction roars inside me when a moment later, she lets out a loud cry and a gush of warm liquid seeps out around my fingers.

I lean forward, pulling my fingers from her pussy, and eat  up every drop, letting none go to waste.
Feeling the post orgasm ripples from Preeta and hearing the way she can barely catch her breath, I kiss one of her butt cheeks and get to my feet.

Her legs are shaky, and she looks about ready to fall, so I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her back against my chest. Her hair is still pushed to one side, so I take advantage of the exposed skin of her neck and press wet kisses there.