🤍. 22

27th may 2023

KARAN'S POV

Continuation........

Something isn’t right about the situation. The girl’s body
is too limp to know what’s happening to her.

It only takes me seconds to figure out she’s not even conscious. When Dhyan forcefully pulls the girl’s head back by her hair and presses his dick against her mouth, applying pressure, I get a glimpse of her face and lose my shit.....

All reason falls away and white-hot rage slams into me.

A roaring fills my ears as I dart forward. Bhavna gets shoved against the locker and Arav falls over the bench, landing on his ass.

As Too involved with his actions, Dhyan has no clue  what is happening around  him but they’ve all been interrupted until Bhavna’s yelp pierces in the air.

It’s too late though. I’m on him before he gets a chance  to really recognize the hell that’s coming for him.

I lock my fingers around his throat, squeezing tight, and
yank him away from Preeta.

My fist connects with his nose
and blood gushes out.  I broke his nose's bridge....   

It’s both a blessing and a curse when he instantly falls limp in my grip.

I want to deliver the  worst kind of punishment.to him .. I wanna  rip his heart from his body and squash it beneath my shoes.  And to slice his dick off and force it down intò that bastard’s throat.

But since he’s out cold, and no longer a threat, there’s something I need to do more.

With my heart poundin erratically and my stomach
twisted into knots,.. I don't know  a strange  pain hit into my heart ... I slowly turn to Preeta, who’s now slumped on her side on the floor. Her hair covers her face, and for a  moment, fear freezes my heart. Seeing the rise and fall of her chest, has me moving toward her. I gently brush away  the hair from her face, and rage hits me again when I see a  trail of blood on her chin leading from her mouth.

What in the fuck did he do with her?” I growl at Arav
and Bhavna.

Bhavna looks frantic as she jumps  on her clothes. Arav appears ready to shit himself. I have no doubt the look on my face would scare even the bravest of people.

H-hit her,” Bhavna spits out.

As soon as the words leave her lips, Arav grabs her hand and jerks her toward the door.

I look back down at Preeta. Even in an unconscious state,  the expression on her face is painful.

Fuck, Preeta,” I whisper, my heart cracking down the
center.

I’m so goddamn sorry babydoll.”

I glare at the still slumped body of Dhyan, wishing so damn much I had time to give him exactly what he  deserves.  But The only thing keeping me from doing just that is  my need to take care of Preeta.

If I had  shown up a few minutes later, there’s no telling what I would have walked in on.

With gentle movements, I slip my arms under Preeta ’s knees and shoulders and gingerly pick her up. It scares the fuck out of me how light and limp she is in my arms.

I stalk out of the row of lockers and head toward the
door. I don’t know how hard Dhyan hit her and what  damage he did, but I need to get her to the hospital so they can look her over.

A soft moan hits my ears as I push through the doors of
the backwards, and I look down, seeing Preeta’s eyes crack open.

Ka... karan?” she painfully whispers

Hearing my name leave her lips has my steps faltering.

Preeta.” My voice cracks.

" kaaa... kya hua ?” Her brows knit and she reaches up to touch her mouth.

ahhh... My.... my  jaw hurts.” As soon as the words leave her mouth, her eyes widen and she stiffens in my arms.

Dhyan,” she whispers the hated name.

Aur Bhavna and Arav.”

Bhavna and Arav Chala gaya,” I grind out between my teeth.

Dhyan bhekhosh  hai locker room main .  Aur I’m taking you to the hospital, then I’m calling the police.”

I look down at her, only to see her staring off into space
somewhere over my shoulder. I stop at the passenger door
of my car, and open the door without putting her down.

She’s quiet as I set her down in the seat. My whole body vibrates with pent up anger as I walk around to the driver’s side.

I get in, but her calling my name stops me from starting it.

Gripping the steering wheel to keep my hands from reaching for her, I look over.

Muje ghar jana hai, please,” she says quietly.

Preeta, I need to take you to the hospital to have you looked at.

She shakes her head, but then winces. “ nahi , I want to go home. It’s only my jaw that hurts. I’ll be fine in a day or two.”

I slam my teeth together, wanting to argue, but in the  end, I don’t. She reaches across the middle console, resting her hand on the bunched muscles in my forearm.

I’m okay,  main teek hoon . I promise.

Her reassurance does nothing to alleviate my worry. I fight tooth and nail to keep from checking her over myself.

I’ve got no right to do that. Her parents will take care of her.

Releasing one hand from the steering wheel, I bring it
up and roughly rake my fingers through my hair. She drops
her hand from my other arm, letting it fall back to her lap.

Fine,” I tell her, my tone rough.

But I’m not giving in  on calling the police. This needs to be reported.

She gives a small nod.

I know. Even if I didn’t want to, my parents would insist.”

I take another moment to calm my raging nerves before  I start my car  and pull out of the parking lot. The whole  way to Preeta’s house, the car   filled with silence.

.
.
.

Freeze

What will happen next ?

For next part  40+ vote and 20 comments are  must  otherwise no  update   175+ followers too

I AGAIN CHANGED THE COVER .. THIS ONE IS ALSO .. OFCOURSE MADE BY MYSELF

1000+ words

With lots of love
Sruthy  😘I