🤍.13

8th april 2023

PREETA'S POV

When Aranya tells me to turn car  down  into a familiar street, my hands tighten on the steering wheel.

A moment later, we approach to  the house  where I spent a couple of pleasurable hours in last Friday. A house I hope to be in again.

That’s Karan sir's house,” Aranya comments.

I jerk my eyes away from that  house and look over at her. The words slip out before I can stop them.

I know.

Her teeth flash with her grin.

hmmm...So the things  are like that then, huh?"

I keep my lips sealed, but I can’t stop them from twitching.

You know, ham bahoot acha frnd ban saktha hai. It would be really fun,”

she holds her hands up in air quotes,

spend  the night with me here preeta .

The thought of spending a whole night  near with Karan sir ,  does seriously bad things to my body. Bad in a very good way, that is.

Friday night when I asked him to teach me dirty things, I thought we would have sex. I wanted to have sex. When he told me we weren’t, I barely stopped myself from begging. What he did to me instead though… I can’t imagine how it could get much better than that.

Aranya  points to a house three down from Karan sir ’s. .....Being friends with her would be  really very beneficial.

Not only because it would give me plenty of opportunities to see Karan sir  outside of school, but it would be nice to have a friend here.

I put my car in park after pulling into her driveway and turn in my seat. I curl my lips in a small smile.

So if we become good friends, does that mean you’ll tell me that  secret of yours?” I ask.

She laughs. “kya patha. We’ll have to see.”

I laugh with her.

So  ..  preeta bathao muje ki...

She mimics me and slides in her seat to face me.  I raised my brows

How does it feel to have an older man fuck you?”

My eyes go as round as saucers and my cheeks turn a bright red. It takes me a second to compose myself enough to answer.

Apparently, Aranya is just as blunt as  like my friend Alnya.

They would get along great.

We haven’t actually had sex,” I inform her.

is it but . He looks like he would be damn good at it.”

A strangled laugh escapes me.

Well, he’s good at other things.”

Her brows jump up and down.

“I could tell. Girl, the look on your face when I walked in earlier said you were very much enjoying what he was doing.

And there goes my cheeks again. She’s right though. I had never felt anything as good as what he did to me earlier. Except, of course, what he did to me Friday.
Curiosity gets the better of me, and I ask,