🤍.14

KARAN'S POV

I chuckle.

I notice the new guy taking a seat on her other side. Reaching across the bar in front of Pranavi,

I hold my hand up to him.

" Hey I'm Karan Luthra ."

He takes my hand in a firm shake. I toss my thumb toward Bhavin.

"And that's Bhavin Ekansh . You must be the guy who put Pranavi in a good mood. It doesn't happen often,"

I wink at Pranavi,

"so however you landed your client, you need to use that skill more often."

The guy laughs and relaxes back in his seat.

" hey, I'm Rakesh Arora. And I did that only because Pranavi laid the stepping stones. I only cemented them into place."

My mind zones out after he gives his name Arora.

The surname arora isn't uncommon, but Bhavin said the new guy Pranavi hired was from Delhi.

According to Preeta's introduction into my class, something I made her do before she took her seat that first day, she said that she recently moved from Delhi. And sure, there's probably more than one Rakesh Arora in the Delhi, but god dammit to hell, I'd bet my life there isn't one who works in P&S.

Motherfucking hell. What are the fucking odds of meeting the father of the girl,who is my student , morethan that who I had spread out on my desk as I ate away at her pussy, meeting her father tonight, in this bar?

Preeta The same girl I'd like to fuck into next week and the week after.

Pranavi by saying my name yanks me back to the moment.

"Karan is one of the English Professor at SWO University Preeta also goes there, right?"

She doesn't wait for Rakesh to answer.

"Maybe Karan is one of her teachers."

They both glance at me, waiting for confirmation. I looked into Rakesh's eyes and answer,

"Yes, I do have Preeta Arora in my class."

Rohan picks that moment to bring Rakesh's and Pranavi's drinks. When Pranavi tries to hand over her card to pay for them, Rakesh beats her to it.

"I was the one buying you a drink, remember?" she protests.

"And I appreciate it," Rakesh responds. He takes the card back when Rohan hands it to him.

"But a man never lets a woman pay." he said to her

"Teek hai ," she huffs.

"But I'm getting the next round behind your back. You came through today, and I want to show my appreciation."

He takes a swallow of his drink.

"This is it for me. Tuesdays are movie night with my wife and daughter."

"That's so sweet," she remarks, grabbing her drink and spinning on her stool. She gets to her feet.

"Pass my phone number on to your wife. I need to have a chat with her to find out how she found a rare man like you, who actually enjoys spending time with his family."

She saunters off, the tight, black pencil skirt covering her ass twitching as she goes. I hold my hand up, grabbing Rohan's attention for another drink.