🤍.10

Karan

It doesn’t take long before I’m on the edge. Clenching my teeth, I pump faster and faster. Preeta cries out, her own body wracked with her orgasm.

At the first spurt of my seed, I pull back and look down, aiming my cum at her pussy and ass, not giving one fuck that I’m being reckless.

I squeeze the tip of my dick, forcing out the last drop. Mesmerized at seeing my cum on her skin, I let my cock go and smear it on her ass cheeks. I dip my hand further between her legs, and cup her pussy, slipping a couple of fingers inside her.

I press my chest against her back and whisper.

Are you on birth control?

Her body stiffens and her head jerks around so she can look at me.

No.”

Her answer should concern me, but it doesn’t. In fact, I shove my fingers further inside her, touching inside her with them and rounding it around her walls and grinding my palm against her clit. My cock jerks against her back.

I have no fucking clue what I’m doing with this girl.

But one thing’s for sure, I’m not done with her.

********

PREETA'S POV

After 2 days ....morning At her house

I push the door open to the kitchen, then come to a complete stop, tempted to turn back around and just grab something for breakfast on the way to school.

Papa has Maa backed up against the counter with his arms wrapped around her and their lips sealed together. They are always like this all romantic.. and this is what I love most about them... and I love how my parents’ relationship is still so strong after twenty years of marriage.

(kya sirf  hamara lead  hi romantic movement kar saktha hai kya ... Thoda unka parents ko bhi karne do )

I just don’t want to witness them showing that love. Not like that anyway.

haiii !! Mera rabba,” I say loudly.

thum dono yeh kya kar rahi hai
.. yeha is ghar main ek chotasa bacha bhi rehtha hai .. kya tum dono vo bhul gayi .” I said over dramatically

Maa widened her eyes , and as I walk to the fridge , I catch papa pressing a final kiss against her neck before he lets her go.

You’re eighteen, air an u r no longer a kid,” he says, leaning a hip against the counter and picking up his coffee.

Legally no.” I glance at him over my shoulder as I grab out the carton of orange juice.

"Par dil main main abhi bhi ek bacha hi hoon  aur aapke liye  aur maa ke liye , I’ll always be a kid.

" vo tho hai ,” he mutters behind the rim of his coffee mug.

Besides, no matter how old I get, I never want to see you mauling my maa.”

I wasn’t mauling your maa.”

I raised my eyebrowsandlooked at him . “You had your one hand up her waist and your tongue down her throat. If that’s not mauling, I don’t know what is.”

His eyes narrow. “You best hope you never know what mauling is.”

Before he and Mom can notice the color of my cheeks turning pink, I turn away from them and grab a glass from the cabinet.