🤍.7

28th march 2023

PREETA'S POV

I stand in front of the sink and stare at my reflection in the mirror.

I was right. I look like a hot mess. The high, messy bun on top of my head has come loose with half of my bangs falling around my face.

The light make-up I put on this morning has faded, with mascara smeared under my eyes. My eyes look red, no doubt from the stress of having Arav trying to force himself on me. And my clothes are wrinkled, again from Arav grabbing at them.

I lean over the sink to get a closer look at my face. I frown when I see a red mark on my cheek. It’s from the slats in the locker pressing against the skin. I don’t know if the mark will fade or if it’ll leave a bruise, but I need to hide it before I go home. Papa will freak out if he sees it and demand I tell him how I got the mark. And Lord knows what he’ll do if he finds out I got it from a guy.

I shudder at just the thought. Papa is very much an alpha male.

When it comes to the protection of his two girls, he holds back no punches. Literally.

I remember one time when I was a kid and he, Maa, and I were at the movies. Maa took me to the bathroom before the movie started. I was still in the stall when I heard Maa talking to someone. The bathroom was huge, and she was at the opposite end washing her hands. I couldn’t hear what she was saying but I could hear the irritation in her tone

When I opened the stall, I saw a man had backed Maa up against the wall. He looked unsteady on his feet. Like he was drunk or something. Maa’s head turned toward me, a look of anger and fear filling her eyes. She told me to stay back. I didn’t want to, but I did. I was only ten at the time, so I was scared.  Papa walked in right then, and I swear I had never seen the look on his face before. I was young and didn’t know what kind of evil was out in the world, but I swear, I knew exactly what he was thinking at that moment.

He wanted to kill the guy who was attacking Maa. And I firmly believe he would have, or at the very least done permanent damage, had Maa not pulled him off the guy after delivering several, well-aimed punches to his face.

Papa’ is like those men I read about in romance novels. The kind who would do anything to keep his girls safe. I have no doubt he’d lose his shit if he found out Arav laid his hands on me.

With that thought in mind, I open the small bag I carried in with me and pull out my foundation. As I bend over the sink and try my best to cover the red mark and fix my mascara, my thoughts turn to the owner of this house.

As crazy as it sounds, I would have sworn Karan sir almost kissed me a few minutes ago. And it’s just as crazy that I wanted him to. He’s my teacher, a man much older than me. But he’s also extremely good looking and his body is fit in a way most men his age aren’t. In a non-gross way, he reminds me of Dad with his growly responses, his tough guy persona, and the way he protected me from Arav.

Karan is also like the guys in romance books. As he was looming over Arav in the school hallway, I could tell he was holding back most of his anger. Had I not called his name, I’m pretty sure Arav would have ended up with more than just a broken nose.

After I’m finished with my make-up, I work on my hair. Pulling out the band holding it back, I run my fingers through the thick strands. My hair, which is a dark brown, falls halfway down my back in loose curls. I decide to leave it down instead of putting it back up.

Once I’m reasonably sure I look good enough to not tip my parents off that something happened tonight, I stuff everything back in my bag, pull in a lungful of air and open the bathroom door.

I’m tempted to check out each room before I go back to the kitchen, but chicken out. Just my luck, Karan sir , would catch me snooping, and I’ve already embarrassed myself enough in front of him.

Just as I step out of the hallway into the living room, Karan sir, walks out of the kitchen. I come to a stop, and all my breath whooshes out of me.

He stops too, and our eyes meet across the room

During the ten minutes I spent in the bathroom, Karan sir has taken off his tie and another button has been undone at the top of his shirt.

A small sliver of colored skin peeks through the opening, showing he has more tattoos than just the ones I’ve seen on his finger and arms. Unconsciously, a strong need to explore each one has warmth filling my stomach.

Despite never having sex, I’m a female and have felt lustful urges before. But what I feel for my teacher is much stronger than I’ve ever felt.

It’s not just a want, it’s a need. A need to know what his hands feel like all over my body. A need to know what he tastes like. A need to feel him on top of me as he slides his cock in and out of my body.

Those feelings scare me, but more so, they excite me and give me the courage to do something I never thought I would do.

Alnya's words from yesterday come back to me.

You take the bull by the horns, or in this instance, the man by the dick, and drag his ass to the nearest closet. Then you let him teach you all the dirty things.”

While I won’t be taking him by the dick and dragging him to a closet, I do want to be bold like the women in my romance books and do something I would normally only dream about.

My eyes slide closed for a brief moment, and I take in a deep breath and hope I don’t make a complete fool of myself.

I open them and take several steps forward. At the couch, I drop my bag over the back to the cushions. Then I walk slowly toward Karan sir., I’m not under the illusion that my slow movements come across as seductive

I don’t think I could pull off enticing even if I tried

but I hope  at  least I  look good.
When I’m a foot away, I stop and tilt my head back to look up at him.  His head is tilted down and cocked to the side, and I can see the question in his eyes.

I nervously lick my bottom lip, and his gaze follows the movement.

Something flares in their dark-brown depths, and it’s that look that gives me the final bit of courage to open my mouth and make my request.

Teach me,” I say quietly.

His brows drop and his head jerks back an inch.

Teach you, what miss Arora?”

My chest rises as my lungs fill with air.

I never in a million years thought I’d be bold and brave like Alnya. She’d be so proud, and I could just imagine the huge grin on her face if she were here right now.

But I’m glad she’s not. This is my moment. Mine, and if I have my way, Karan sir's too..

I hold his intense stare and say with as much courage as I’ve ever had,

Teach me something dirty.”

.
.
.
Freeze

So our student is asking her teacher to teach something  that too something  dirty  ... what do you think will he ? Don't know... the thing which we can do now  is just wait ....

For next  40+ vote plzzz

Word count 1300

With lots of love
Sruthy 😘