🤍.11

5th april 2023

PREETA'S POV

I squirm in my seat, not liking, ...... but also really freaking loving the feeling it gives me knowing hes watching me too.

By the time the bell rings, my legs are stiff from clenching them together so much.
I start packing away my stuff, ready to get out of the room and away from Karan sir's intoxicating presence. I need a moment to just breathe and relax my body.

"Miss Arora? " his voice stopped me

I look up from stuffing a book in my bag. His gaze is impassive as he continues,

"I need to see you after class."

So much for getting away.!

I freeze, unsure if Im scared of why he wants to see me or excited. I look around the room, half expecting every eye to be on us, which is stupid. Its not unheard of for a teacher to ask their student to stay after class.

This is different though. Im not sure how its different, but Im pretty sure its not because he wants to go over an assignment.

My fingers twist together as I stay at my desk and wait for the room to empty. Karan sir follows the last student to the door. The click of the door closing has me jumping.

He stays there with his hand on the knob for a moment before he turns to face the room. Slowly, with his eyes set on me, he walks back to his desk.

"Come here,... Preeta ", he says in a low voice.

My legs move before I give them permission to. I come to a stop in front of him. I nervously shift from one foot to another when he doesnt say anything and just simply stares at me. I cant tell what hes thinking because his expression is blank.

"thumhe patha hai ki main pura weekend main kya soch raha tha ?" he asks, tone casual.

"kya? " I squeak out.

His hands move to my hips and he slowly pulls me forward.

How fucking good you tasted. he said huskly

I swallow and barely suppress a moan. Im plastered to his chest and his hands move up my back. I rest my hands on his chest and my fingers curl and fist his shirt. I still havent seen what he looks like underneath his shirt, something I regret not doing Friday night.

"Every second I was in my house, main sirf tumhara hi baren main hi . soch raha tha. How you fucking cumed all over my tongue. How your pussy felt wrapped around my fingers. How wet you got for me. Having your pussy lips clutch the head of my cock. It nearly drove me mad. Youre driving me mad. mera dhimak sirf yeh soch rahi thi to Have YOU from the moment you walked in my class."

He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back, so Im forced to look up at him. My mouth drops open, and I begin to pant.

"Aisa kyu hai, Preeta? How in the hell can a teenager, my student, capture my attention so completely?"

I dont have an answer for him.

"Muje muje patha nahi sir,."

"Its insane, and I dont like it." He said

My stomach bottoms out. Does that mean he doesnt want to see me again? I mean, of course he has to see me because hes my teacher, but does he want to stop whatever this is between us?
His grip on my hair tightens and he forces my head back further. his Warm, soft lips press against my neck and a little mew slips past my lips.

"What I dont like even more, is ..."

he murmurs against my neck,

"  You covering up my mark. I want the whole world to see it."

I want that too, but its stupid. Were asking for trouble if I leave that mark uncovered. Questions could be asked, and again, Im not a good liar. Im lucky Dad didnt demand to know who left it when he saw it earlier. Im actually surprised he didnt.

"Sir.—"    I start, but Im immediately cut off by him.

"I told you Friday to call me Karan when I have you like this."

I stare up at the ceiling, my body aching as he continues to torment my neck.

"Karan," I start again.

"We cant let anyone know. I covered it because people might ask questions."

He lets my hair go and I pull my head down. Hes watching me, expression tense.

"Main sirf yeh hi kaha ki didnt like it. I didnt tell you not to cover it. I know what the consequences will be if people find out, Preeta. But it still pisses me off not being able to see my mark on you."

"Oh," I say lamely.

One corner of his mouth tips up.

"Now its time for me to eat."

I nod, keeping the disappointment off my face, and say,

"Okay."

I drop my hands, intending to turn and grab my stuff, but Im stopped when his hands grip my hips.

" kaha ja rahi ho thum?" he asked

I frown. "I thought we were—"

I dont get to finish my sentence. One moment, Im standing in front of him, and the next Karan sir, picks me up and sets me on the edge of his desk.

"I said it was time for me to eat."

He drops to his knees.

"And thats what I intend to do. "

He finishes his statement by flipping up my skirt and separatingmy knees apart.

"What? "my eyes widend I protest.

"No, we cant do that here! Someone might come in. "I continued

He lifts his head, and the look he gives me has moisture soaking my panties . his eyes were completely covered with lust.

"Oh, were definitely doing it. And once Ive had my fill, Ill be filling your mouth."

His hands slip up my thighs, stopping when the tips of his finger meet the edge of my panties.

"No one is going to come in. Theyre all at lunch."

"Karan .aahhhh...."

I try again, but his name is the only word that comes out, because he latches his lips around my clit and sucks hard. I moan, and all thought of stopping this flies out the window.

Instead, I grow bold and grab his hair in both hands and pull him closer. My head falls back, and little moans of pleasure leave my lips.
God, that feels so good.

My stomach muscles tighten and my legs quiver. Oral sex has always interested me, but I had no idea it felt this good. My mouth waters at the thought of what comes after this. Sucking Karan sir's cock is intimidating.....what if Im terrible at it . but Im no less looking forward to trying it.

He lifts my legs higher and throws them over his shoulder. Using a finger, he inserts it into my hole and begins pumping it in and out. The pressure of having his finger inside me, coupled with the little prickles on his cheeks and chin heighten my need to come.

My toes curl and flutters form in my belly. Im right on the edge of falling over a blissful cliff, when all of a sudden something over by the door catches my attention. My head jerks around and my whole body freezes.

.
.
.
Freeze 

What do u think  what happened there

Wanna know and then vote and comment 

Today itself you will gonna get answer

Word 1200

With lots of love
Sruthy 😘