Party Time

"Dude she has better abs then me and I am a guy." Said a voice that woke me up.

My eyes began to flutter open. "Yo go call Mark she's waking up." I lifted up to see a bright light. I closed my eyes and open them again. I saw I was in a room. It was a simple room to. I lifted up and turned around to see a guy around 20 . He had light brown eyes and short blond hair that fell over his eyes. "Hi, ummm Well if you don't scream and Wait two seconds I will tell you everything. By the way my name is Alex. "

"Well Hi Alex. When your done eyeraping me can I have a shirt." I smiled at him. He nodded and handed me a gray t-shirt. I purity on and waited. I thought about everything that happened last night. Soon the door opened revealing a man in his late 30s and another guy He was Well bilt and brown hair with blue eyes . " Alright, Well I am Mark and you are? " The man in his late thirties asked. "I am Dakota Lee." I replied back.

He smirked ".For you to keep your mouth shut your joing the mafia. Go it." I was scared but if I didn't obey He would probly killed me. And I am not ready to die. "So, what.you saw was just what your going to do. We kill the any people that try to harm the United State. But we are still criminals. So you have to not make a trace. " I nodded.

He took me threw everything. Then I met everyone. Jason is blond with blue eyes and 25. I found out that Alex is 22. Not to lie but Alex is hot. Like a hot summer day hot. But I didn't show it really. After that they drove me home. I walked in and I went into my room And though this good girl has been good for to long. I let my hair become wet and did to long corn rolls down my back. I put on a red t-shirt that was on size bigger and put on some short and walked to my cars and got in my Maserati. And drove to the piercing parlor and waited. I waited until I was called. I have been planning along time to get my tongue piercings. I decide on my eyebrow and to get snake eyes and a regular tongue piercing.

I walked out and went to get my hair die. I got it a nice red that went with my skin. I don't need new clothes cause I am not going to look sluty just a bad ass. I went home and saw Alex waiting at my door. His eyes went big after seeing my care but got bigger after seeing me.

I walked out and stook my tongue out. I felt so confidant I didn't give two shits. He looked at new answer said " Hi, I am looking first Dakota. Are you her sister? " I laughed and shook my head no. "I am Dakota and to let you know I am the only child. " I said opening my door and letting him in. " Well umm I don't know if you got to the High-school but there is a party and I thought if you would like to go? " I shrugged my shoulders and said sure. He gave me the address and left. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water they said I can drink alcohol cause I try needs to heal so no food for a few days.

I walked upstairs and walked into my closet all the way to the back and saw all my clothes my cousin gave me. I picked a nice emoji skirt with matching bucket hat and a red crop shirt and my white all star low top. I grabbed my phone and took a piture and posted it everywhere. I got in my cherry red Ferrari. I drove to the party and spotted Alex He smiled at me and asked me if I wanted a drink I shook my head no.

I showed him my tongue and He understood. I walked over to Jason and He smiled I hugged him. A random girl came up to me and said " Where playing body shots and to be honest your hot." I giggled and let her drag me. I latest on the table and the game began. So guy even tried to kiss me but I said no because of my piercing. He understood. I danced and had the time of my life.
___________________________________________

Hello loves Well Thank you for Reading. I am not legal to get piercings but I will and have fun this Monday. Love you all