Not in the mood

I woke up to horrible headache. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I came back with my hair frizzed. I really didn't care today this whole week is found to be a pain. Not only is it finals week It's drop off season. Yep this is going to be fun. I walk to my closet and got out a crop Free spirt shirt some black ripped jeans and my silver and gold stedded white converses.

I out my brah and thing on and lotion. I put my clothes on. I didn't look bad so I did a simple eyeliner wing and plum lipstick. I grabbed my shades and walked downstairs. The house was clean Thank you Annie. I felt bad so I left 300 dollars on the counter.

I went to the garage end grabbed my pintail skateboard. I Walked back in the kitchen. I put my shades on and my beanie and put my phone in my pocket. I walked outside and went in the street. There was Kelly the school cheerleader. She stopped at a red light I grabbed on to her car and let go when I had a good amount of speed.

I missed skateboarding me and my brother used to do it before He went in the army. A tear slid down my face at the thought of my brother I grabbed his dog t-shirts around my neck and picked you spead. The was a Walmart truck coming so I sat down on the board and went under. Thats one thing about pintails they're supper long an D's hard to stop.

I kept going I decided to do some tricks. It was fun. I went up the ramp in the school and kept going. Alex saw me and stopped the skateboard. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kicked up my board. I really don't feeling like being here so after lunch I am going to the board walk to skate.

Skating always mad me feel free that's why I love it. I walked to my class with Alex and waited.

*^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^

Sorry for the short update but I have finals and Tomorrow is my last day I am also Editing The Gangster's Daughter. I always wanted a pintail board. I had a penny board to I want the pintail. I just don't know they seam to fit me because I am short. But I live skateboarding. So remember ask me questions on my life cause I am going to do a Q&A soon so love u all and Remember.

Just
Be
Free