I love my life

I woke up wrapped in strong arms. I turnd around to see Alex in his amazing glory. I smiled and planted a small kiss on his pouty lips. I smiled and got up I grabbed one of his gray t-shirts and boy boxer shorts after jumping over Jason and Rose. I hoped in the shower and got dressed. I went down stairs and put on my gray converse. I hoped in my car.

I went to the Starbucks around the block and picked up Our coffees I ordered when I finish getting dress. I went back to the house and began to make breakfeast. Which was eggs Bacon grits and (A/n u can comment that last one.) When I was done everyone came down stairs already showered and dress to prepare everything.

We went to the dining room and began to eat. "So this party your planning is it for your birthday tonight . " Rose asked me. I smiled and nodded. " I was thinking Josh can be the bartender and Cj can be the Dj." Everyone nodded. We began to talk about the party more while we finished our food.

"So me and Rose are going to Party City to get the latterns and go to the mall . While you guys call the guys to set up the house. " They nodded and me and Rose head to my baby I got yesterday. I fixed her up before I went to sleep last night. I grabbed my shades and messed up my firey hair that was frizzed to every girls dream frizzy hair.I smiled and rolled out the garge and headed out. We went to the tattoo palor first to change my tongue peircing. We came right when I was done.

We went to the spa and got our nails done. There was no point of getting our hair done cause I need to do wash blow dry curl. We went to party city and got the lanterns and tealights. We came back and saw the house already set up with lights that are white and gold. I looked at it in aww. It was pretty. I saw the outside was even better. The small lake behind the house had lights in the water that was battery opperated. The tent had lights. The dance floor was covered with white and gold tiles. Alex came and I gave him a kiss.

This was going to be the best birthday every. After we hanged the lanterns you and everything. I went upstairs with Rose to get dress. I took a shower and grabbed my robe then wrapped my wet hair in a messy bun. I walked to my vanity and did my make up. it was a gold glitter smokey eye with simply eyeliner,.massacre and plum lipstick. I did loose beach curls. I smiled and started lotioning myself.

When I was done I put my marblegold and bagels dress on. I put on my white vans and my hair chain. I smiled and walked out the room people began to fill in. It seams like the whole school, Mafia,college and town teenagers where here. I smiled and saw Rose she had on a white skater dress on and some gold convers. I smiled as she spinned. She giggled and handed me a box. I smiled an took the box I unwrapped it and pulled out a gold dog tag that had my brothers birthday on it.

I don't know how she find out but I am glad she did. I gave her a hug and put the tag on. I real don't have family so her giving me this means alot. We walked downstairs and danced.

Hay everyone sorry for not updating its just It's final week and I need to pass. Isn't also trying to get The Gangster's Daughter for the Wattpad award. So please share and put #wattpadaward2015. But I will be doing a Q&A with my best friend since 3rd grade and fellow writer kasellia on YouTube so Thank you and Bye