The Date

Its been a week since Leo came back. He mooved back into the house and stuff. Well besides that life has been amazing. Especially with Alex we had small fights like all couples but we always forgave each other. When I looked at the screen all color drained from my face.

Today at the highschool they are giving out plakes to the people that lost family to the war. Its a two day thing with an assembly abd then a parade. I will receive 2 because my cousin and my brother. This day is going to be horrible. Nobody knows I had a brother. The only people that I know is my new friends which are, Matthew, Shawn, Raven,and Sunny and of course Jason and Alex.

I got up put on some boxer shorts and a gray t-shirts. Its showed my tattoos. I went and turned the coffee maker on and headed back upstairs and began to get ready. I put on a spaghetti strapped navey blue with white dots dress on. I grabbed my navy blue convers and a navy blue flower crown. Every year it's a different color from the flag.

This year was as you can tell. I did my hair in curls at the end. I grabbed the army jacket and rolled up the sleeves to my elbows. I did a simple cat eye and red lipstick and put on the dog tag that I got from Rose. I walked down stairs and saw Leo. He smiled at me and handed me a cup of coffee. He had on a navy blue button up and black jeans and navy blue convers with the original dog tag of Drake's.

You can say our family are big convers people. "I thought you where going to show your ink?" Leo said taking a sip of his coffee. I looked up at his tall frame. "I am." I took the jacket off and showed him.

"How come you have biger and more tattoos then me?" He asked me. I just shook my head. "Because your to pussy for the detailed ones." I said going to grab my american flag penny board. He smiled at me. "You want me to ride with you?" He asked from the back. "Sure, matter of fact get me Drake's long board one with the eagle." I said.

He came out with the eagle one and the army print one. We walked outside he grabbed my hand and we began to ride him pulling me. He let go as I began to pick up speed. We began to sing Drake's favorite song Hip Hop by August Alsina.

LEO: I came from drop tops and old school Chevy's
Dope boys rollin' through, shittin' on ya heavy
Fifteens in the trunk beatin' down your block
Only 4 years old when Biggie got shot
I remember playing on the block, hanging on the block
Young niggas slanging on the block, getting off them rocks
Now we livin' better now, Coogi sweater now
Weather still getting colder, we could change the weather now
But I...

Came up in criminal days
Living these criminal ways, what can I say
Hugging the block every day
Grindin' and making a way
And that I pray, for better days
That it don't be the same tomorrow
Now I celebrate my sorrows with this bottle
And say

DAKOTA: (Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey)
I pray for more better days
(Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey)
I know that I can feel change [x2]

Everyday ain't good but everyday ain't bad
Mama always said show thanks for what you have
Boy never forget to realize you're blessed
This cold world can rot you if you let it
Now I'm out here tryna get it, really out here tryna get it
Always knew that I would make it, maybe it was so prophetic
Cause I came from the bottom and the humbleness beginnings
From the youngest nigga grindin' to the youngest nigga wining

Came up in criminal days
Living these criminal ways, what can I say
Hugging the block every day
Grindin' and making a way
And that I pray, for better days
That it don't be the same tomorrow
Now I celebrate my sorrows with this bottle
And say

Leo:(Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey)
I pray for more better days
(Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey)
I know that I can feel change [x2]

'Fore you die you make your mark and reach new levels
Want the bread, want the diamonds and the bezels
And if these bitches that you want, have several
Just gotta know, lotta shit's temporary
It won't last, no, no, it won't last, no
Meaning it til' here
Next thing you know it's all gone
That's why I been on my grizzy outchea
Long as I grind, better days are near

Came up in criminal days
Living these criminal ways, what can I say
Hugging the block every day
Grindin' and making a way
And that I pray, for better days
That it don't be the same tomorrow
Now I celebrate my sorrows with this bottle
And say

BOTH: (Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey)
I pray for more better days
(Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey, Hip-Hop, hey)
I know that I can feel change [x2]

We made it to the school and we did our hand shake and walked into the gym. We sat on the bleachers with my friends. "Dakota I think we should have a party at the house. " Leo said as we sat down. I nodded as for a yes. I texted Mark telling him. He said he will have some people do everything.
Alex came and sat down and picked me up so I can sit on his lap. I smiled and hugged him.

Soon the assembly started. The dance team performed and so did me and the step team. It was now for the awards. "To sister and brother of Drake Shawn Lee. Dakota Rose Lee and Leo Joseph Lee . please step down." Me and Leo got down. We stepped on the stage. We where given a flag folded into a triangle and a plake. I stepped up to the mic.

"Hi, everyone you already know me as the badass. Well today we celebrate all the people that died for our freedom. My brother and cousin being one of those people. On the behalf of me and my brother I thank you all and may hopes and dreams stay true or as Drake would say 'Hip-hop'."

We walked down and sat back down. Raven gave me a hug knowing this is hard she lost her dad. I cried in her arms as Alex and Leo rubbed my back. I was done they called us back to get my cousin's. It was soon over and everyone left. The principal notified that there will be a party at my house. We got to the house on the boards. And made it to the backyard. It was just like my birthday. In the water floated a flag and a lantern for each person that died. I smiled and went to the dj booth. I was the Dj for the night.

The party was in full swing I would switch places with Asher one of Leo's friends when it got dark. He played Hip Hop and,I danced with Alex it felt like heaven. I looked at the moon and smiled. Knowing Drake looking down.

ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/

Well there you go another update to you special people that and remember Hip Hop