Graduation

Its been a week since everything forthe parade and finals and finally the end of the school year. I am finally leaving. Trust me I am glad. I was excepted to a school for music in Florida. Me Alex broke up. Yep the happy couple in box may leave and come back but I don't think so.

(Flash Back )

I just came from the parade. I relised Alex wasn't there. I shook it off thinking he just didn't want to go. I shook it off. I went to my room. I took a shower and headed to sleep after I picked out my clothes for the year book signing.

I woke up put my clothes on and headed out. We waited in the gym. I smiled seeing Alex. He walked up to me I tried giving him a kiss but he just turned his head. "Whats wrong babe." I said he looked at me and took my year book wrote something and left.

I looked at the book it said "We're over." I just nodded my head and laugh. This was funny because well I really don't care. I stopped caring as soon he start being a dick. I went on with my life. The girls ask why am I so happy. I should him what he wrote around a whole bunch of people's numbers even girls. Oh yeah I rock that way.

"So your happy because you broke up with him?" RAVEN asked me. "Yep, I am not a love sick child that loves fairy tales. Trust me I've been down that rode and learned things." They nodded their heads. I smiled, since it's a half a day for seniors whats better then skateboarding down the halls.

I grabbed my long board. The girls had their penny board. We went down the halls laughing and having fun.

(Flash back over)

Well so now I am with the girls riding down the street on our skateboards. And no we don't wear heels. Convers all the way. I graduated top of my class. We made it to the thing and sat down on the football field. I smiled seeing Leo there. Only family as usual.

"And now a speech from our valedictorian. Dakota Rose Lee." There was alot of cheers and screams. What can I said I am the new queen. "What's up fellow scholars. I am the great Dakota Lee. Dj and photographer. As we leave this place you may know as he'll or school. We are leashed to a new world where everything you will work for. Some of you may know me as the gangster or party girl or maybe the army brat. But I tell you this. This Army brat, party girl, and gangster graduated. Not just with friends. But with people that will always be there. Sure most of us had our bad ft times with each other. But hay we made it. Some even with more then what the expected. But we made it and this scroll that,we where all just given was not only a diploma but also I ticket to freedom." I said I turned to our principal and whispered 'I got it.'

"So with that said All rise." I moved my hands up and everyone stood up. "I know pronounce you the class of 2k25. No let's go fuck this shit up." They all threw their hats up with cheers and screams. "I'll see all of you at prom." I said and got down. I walked off and got a hug from Leo. "I am proud of you little sis." He said.

I smiled and took of my gown. He took it and headed home. I went with Raven, Rose, and Sunny. We walked to the boutique by the mall. We already got our dresses and they where hand made.

Mine was a black teapot dress, it had a golden stars on it. We went back to my hours. I put the music on and it blasted threw the house. I smiled and began to dance around I put on This what it feels like remix. I took a shower and threw on a long sleeve see threw shirt after I put on a strapless lace brah. I put on a laced thong and a pair of Leo's old boxers. (A/n listen boxers are comfy okay.)

I brushed threw my hair with my detangling brush and banged on the girls door. "Hello ladies don't get dressed yet we having our own party." They came out in tank tops and shorts. We ran downstairs. Trini Dem girls by nicki came on. We began to party around and twerk and everything. I turned around and saw Asher standing there.

He walked slowly to me and pulled me close and gave me a kiss. And omg when I tell you when we broke apart I was stuck on Italian mode. All I heard was blah blah blah. I shook my head. "Wait, what did you say." I said. He smiled OMG his smile is better than Tray Songz. "I said would you like to go out with me on tomorrow."

I turned to the girls they had a look of happiness on their face. "Sure, what time." I said biting my lip like usual. Stupid habit thanks Drake. He smiled again and said "I'all pick you upat7:30 don't wear a dress." He said giving me another kiss and then leaving.

I looked at the girls and they smiled. We continued dancing and then finish getting dress. I walked out with my hair beach curled by my amazing curling wond. I don't wear heels. I put my convers wedges on and headed downstairs. I grabbed my Headphones and walked downstairs.

I wanted to Dj tonight. I fixed my lipstick which was a plum red and I fixed my kitten ears. I heard cheers when I walked down. The girls where with their dates. They smiled at me Leo came and stool out his hand. I grabbed it and walked down.

We came up and went outside. I grabbed my new baby. The Hennessey Venom GT which is the fastest car in the world. My dad shipped it to me yesterday as a graduation present. I hoped in her. She was a nice midnight black color just like my cat. I turned her on and heard her purr. I am so in love with this car. Everyone went a head of me.

I waited and began to drive to the venue. It was a old senetor house. It looked amazing. Everything was brand new. I pulled up and all eyes where on me. The guy came and opened the door. I stepped out and handed him the keys. He smiled and said " Scratch her and you die." I walked away. I walked inside and stepped on the stage for the Dj. The beat nose turned on and everyone turned to me.

"Okay 2k15 graduates I am your host Dj Dokata or Dj Lovely. As you can see I have no date but it's good cause guess what I got you. So lets get this started. Now I must worn you for you that like bass and have heels on be careful. " I played a nice beat and the song time of my life came on behind it. I let the beat drop it was like a rave all over again.

After a few more hours. It was now for prom king, queen, princess,and prince. "Alright my loves it's time for the crowning. For Prince have, Simon Evens." A whole bunch of cheers came out as Raven's brother came on the stage. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "And for you princess its Cynthia Andrews." A raven haired girl came on the stage I gave her a hug and she got her crown. "Now, for your king Luck Everdean." I smiled at this he is such a pussy but he is like my best friend. "And now the moment you all waited for. Your 2k15 queen is." Before I could finish my sentence. Everyone shouted my name.

I was about to shake my head. Luck grabed my hand and I was given ky crown. "Oh come on Dakota I am supposed to be the pussy in the kingdom not you." He said chuckeld. Someone came up to the booth.

"Now its time for the prom king and queen first dance." I was wallked down and slow motion began to play. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Luck's neck. If you look at him. He could be Tray Songz lost brother. I smiled this was nice.

Soon it was time to go home. I walked to my car and got in. I walked in the house with the girls behind me and we got in our PJ's. I put on another pair of boxers and a tank top. I frized back my hair turning it back curly and put it in a bun. I went to the movie room and saw Asher. He patted the seat next to him.

I later my head on his chest and we began watching loony toons movie. He looked down at me. I looked up at him. I sat up and straddled his legs I gave him kiss. Trust me that kiss ended with us in the bedroom. I never knew I was a screamer until know. Of course me and Alex did it but Asher was better.

۶⁼³₌₃(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づヽ('▽`)/۶⁼³₌₃(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
Yep so Alexis out of the picture hello Asher. So yeah good night or where ever u are and remember

Hip Hop.