C.E.O DAY

Another day I fulled with morning sickness, meetings, weird cravings and house showings. I decided to look for Lena and Alex a house. Not to far from ours and somewhere nice. I already saw 3 houses. One looked like mine 3 stories enough beds and bathrooms for guest and family.  One was like our grandparents house only 2 stories and 4 bedrooms and bathrooms on each floor with a nice kitchen and all. Then the last one was in the country side with a field and also 3 stories. To be honest I think should like the last one because its more homie and family like. So it looks like the last one stole my heart.

Finished making the decision its time for lunch. Lena isn't showing yet and I am a little but not like I am wobbling or anything. Lena is actually in a meeting with Honey Cocaine. So dressed in my regular attire as in a Baltimore Raven shirt jeans and anckel boats. I walked into the office room. "Hay, Honey how you doing?" I said. Walking into the room. She stood up and gave me a hug. "I am doing fine and you?" She said letting go. We sat back down. I looked at Lena she smiled tapping her freshly painted nails. "I am good.But I understand you want to transfer over to us." I asked. She nodded, actually "Tyga wanted to switch over to." I nodded. "We are also a part of Rich Gang records and Young Money. They are branches of us." Lena explained.

 She nodded her head. "Okay, I will have Lisa get the contract and we can sign it." I said standing up with them following me. "Okay see you then." Honey said. She gave us a hug and walked out. "So, you wanna go to P.F Changes? I know those two are giving you a hard time." I said to Lena walking down the hall. While she was checking her meetings for next week." Yeah, I want sushi and for a weird craving general tso chicken." She said. I laughed at her. Because grew up vegetarians.

She had the same thing I had on but a packer jersey and black converse. "So any baby names yet?" Lena asked. " For a boy its either  Derick, Sean, or Lance and for a girl Rachel, Lily, Catherine or Ryan." I replied back as we got our hoodies and walked to the elevator. " Those are cute." She replied back. "What about you? Whats your name choices?" I asked back. " For boys, Drake, Cyrus, Michelle, Bryson. And for girls, Kory, Bella, Tory, Brooklyn." She said as walked to the restaurant. It was packed with paparazzi. "Hi, can I get a both." I asked. "Name please." The host asked not looking up. "Dakota Lee." I said. She looked up and smiled. "Right this way." She led us upstairs into a both with the people cooking.

"So the family is coming to the house in a couple of weeks for Christmas." I said drinking my tea. "Yeah, I got everyone's gifts." she replied back picking up a sushi roll. "Thats good. So what else is new?" I said. "Well nothing really just the usual cravings and morning sickness." She said back. "Has your parents called you yet?" I asked taking some of the sushi. She shocked her head and frowned. I nodded. "Well, neither have mine. So both have someone to ignore." She  nodded her head. "Don't they know after they turn 50 we get the gang. So with that being said  remember Uncle Anthony?" I said. "Yeah, I think he is in L.A still." She said nodding her head. "Doesn't he own some of the gang since that's your mom's twin?" I asked. "Yeah but he has a daughter the same age as my brother and she already was given her part." She responded taking out her phone. 

"Its almost time to go home." She said stretching. I nodded and got up after leaving money on the table. We headed back to the building and grabbed our bags and headed back to our cars. A little while from less traffic today I mad it home after her. I went into the kitchen to see some mail on the counter and heard a scream. I ran towards and in shock I saw............................................. (you have to read Love in Smoke to find out.)