Hanging with Asher

I woke up with warm arms around me. Clipps of what happened last night began to play in my head. I smiled at what happened. I turned around and met with the most grayest eyes ever. "Morning Beautiful. " Asher said I blushed and hid my head in his cheat.

He chuckled and looked at his phone and said "Well, I was going to tell you last night that you needed tell is that our date it's not a date. "He said looking at me. I sat up holding the sheet to my chest. "What do you mean, it's not a date?" I said.

"Well, there us a concert festivalsI wanted to go to. And there in the U.K, Australia and Florida. Thats,where we will be going for our dates." I nodded at him understanding. Then I thought about it. The only people performing those places, Partynexdoor, Diploma&Shrillex, and Calvin Harris.

I smiled thinking about it. "So we be gone for a month and where leaving tonight." I smiled and sat on his lap tracing his tattoo on his shoulder. He lifted my chin with his fingers and gave me a Peck on the lips. I smiled eat time he did it. "And we fly on the private Jet to so we will be alone." He said flipping us over wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ewww Asher stop it you horny dog." I said hitting him with a pillow. "Only for you love only for you." He said he pecked my lips again and got up to take a shower. I got up and put on his gray T-shirt and a pare,of my victorious secret box shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and,walked down stairs.

I turns on the coffee maker and waited. Raven walked down stairs looking like when Anna woke up in frozen. I laughed and put the creamer in my coffee. "Hay girly rough night." I said smiling at her. "Who would'nt when all you bluddy heard was 'harder asher harder. Fanculo Fanculo' all over again." She said making herself coffee. I gawk at her. "I for your information do not sound like that plus I have a French accent not British." I said.

"Well, excuse me for being bluddy British you hobknocker. " I gasped at her word. "Well you relvolting slut it not my fault for being French." We laughed at each other. Our whole group was filled with Accents. Raven is British. She has blond hair and blue eyes and stands at 5'6. She has a model like body. Sunny is Australian with ombra brown and dark brown hair. And Rose is Italian with a tan like me and blue eyes and long black hair.

The rest if the girls came down stairs looking like crap. " Oh my goddess I really am a screamer aren't I." I said shock. "Yes Bella you are, now where is the coffee."said Leo. Oh Jesus thank God I am not going to be here for a month. "Well, for your information I am not going to be here for a month." I said sitting on the counter top eating grapes.

"And us that my love?" Leo asked. "Because she's going away with Asher or in this cause God." Raven said taking a strawberry from my fruit bowl. "Oh where you going with the man that made you say bloody fucking murder?" Sunny asked. "I am going to a few concerts out of state." I said eating a piece of watermelon. "Like where?"said Rose. "U.K, Australia and Florida." I said back. "No bloody way you going to the raves aren't you slut." Said Raven

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, but,what I do know is,I have to pack because I am leaving tonight and Rose can you call your dad to tell him I am be out of state so any missions or meetings he want me to take care of while I am in those places tell him to call me." I said and nodded and pulled out her phone. "So arrivederci." I said running upstairs. Asher was laying on my newly mad bed that,I guess he made. I smiled and got my purple and poka dot suitcase and went to my closet.

"Well sir thanks to you last high no one got any sleep last night." I said,in my closet getting my clothes. I got a few dresses and other clothes. I grabbed my platinum card for Australia and U.K which my Dad is still a Ceo over there. I got my teal pink bag and packed some stuff like my guns and other stuff I need. I got my badge and put it on the table. I actually work for the federal government so this also get me more cars from illegal auction .

I grabbed some clothes and head in to the shower. I brushed my teeth and left my hair in it's frizzy curls. I walked out in my towel. Asher beaconed for me to come to him. I straddle him while holding my towel. He put his hands on my thighs. "Babe just to let you know that I as m sorta related to Alex." He said sounding nervous. "Okay, but in what way?" I said staring into his gray eyes. I got up and began to get dress.

I put on victorious secret box shorts and a matching sports brah. I put on some black ripped jeans and a black and flannel. I left the flannel opened. I walked and sat down on Asher's lap. He continued. "I am actually his Uncle." I looked at him confused. He explained "His grandparents adopted me when I was a baby  they where in their late 40's Alex mom was already 21  She's was 24 when she had Alex making me a young Uncle at 3 years old. As you see I am older then him by 3 years." He finished explaining and said okay.

Just because he was related to Alex dosen't my feelings change for him. "Well, he better get used to calling me auntie if we stay this long. In which I will never get tired of." I said giving him as kiss. He pulled me up. "Well, Missy we are going to the bordwalk so grabe your skateboard and meet me down stairs." He said walking down stairs. I grabbed my longboard and wen't downstairs.

"Well look everybody the scream gang is together." Raven said after coming downstairs with everyone. I blushed and hid in Asher's chest. He chuckeld and lifted my head and gave me a kiss."For chirst sake Asher keep it pg for 5 minutes we already heard her screaming last night." Sunny said sounding annoyed.

"Well, if you guys down being mean to me let's go ride the board walk." They all cheered and grabbed their boards. Only me and Raven are the only girls that know how to ride the longboards. We walked outside Asher pulled me as Leo pulled Raven. The girls where on their penny boards. We made it the boardwalk ending. I put my headphones on and began to ride.

Leo did the same. I was listening to my music and riding. There was along line coming from the shake. I stopped and motioned for the group ty o follow. "Rick, where is grandma I screamed out." He pointed towards the back. Me and Leo walked to the back while the others started taking orders.

"NONNA cosa sta succedendo lì è una linea lunga, al di fuori." I said to her. She took a deep breath. "Some of my employees went on vacation today and I need help." She said with her accent seeping in. I looked at Leo. "Me and the girls and Asher and Leo can work for today. " I said she got up and thanked us and hugged us.

"Alright everyone we got to work for today." I said everyone nodded and got ready. "Alright I need a bann as mango swirl with a coconut twist and Hanna plast. All larges." I said everyone got to work. By the end of the night when we counted the money from the tips we made $350 and like 7 phone numbers which the guys threw away. We gave the money to Nonna and left when she closed up shop.

"Alright so we got 2 hours until I have to leave so lets go to Max's bonfire I bet he be glad to see us." Raven said. I laughed and we began to rise down their. She was right Max was glad to see us. What can I say I missed him too. We hanged out and made s'mores. We rode back to the house. Well it was, likely me holding on to Asher's hand.

I smiled as we got home. I grabbed my suitcase and carry on and said bye to everyone and left with Asher. We made it to the plain. I changed into some running shorts when we got in the car. When we got to the baggage checking. I had to show them my badge when they saw the guns. They let me go. Mark said there is a meeting on the pool side that he need me to go to in Australia.

We got in the plain I put my hair up in a bun and fell asleep in Asher's lap.

( ^∇^)( ^∇^)( ^∇^)

Well hay everyone that was a,good chapter. Umm my birthday is Monday so yeah. I am turning 13 and yeah that's it so yeah have an awesome summer everyone.