Lets just say Yes.

Well as usual I woke up. I smiled and looked my hand I saw my engagedment ring on my finger. It happened last nigh after the ball. It was so sweet and everything. I sat up and started getting dress. I have to pick up Leo and the girls from the Airport soon. I put on a pair of boxers and a black T-shirt with my black vans and grabbed the keys.

I hoped in the Rang Rover after plugging in my phone for music. My favorite son came on. I just wanna by Elijah Black. My phone began to ring. I put it on speaker.

D- Hello
N- Hay, Dakota it's Nicole.
D- Hi Auntie, what's up?
N- Nothing much, um are you going to the graduation.
D- Yes, I am picking up Leo and a few other people.
N- Alright good. We are going to but we don't know how where getting there.
D- Oh, okay. Um mm I'all ask Steve the limo driver to pick you guys up.
N- Alright thanks nieceypoo.
D- No problem, see you guys later.
N- Okay, Bye.
D- Bye.

I made it to the airport. There standing outside was Leo and the girls. Leo got in the front after putting everyone's bag away. He gave me a brotherly kiss on the forehead. "What the bloody hell is that giant rock doing on your finger?" Raven practically yelled looking at my finger. Sunny grabbed my hand and said " Well it a pears to be a 2 thousand dollar 1 carat (ctw) diamond in 14k gold ring." she said putting her glasses back on her head. Sunny always had a thing for diamonds. That is why shes good at jewelry cases. They all starred at my hand in shock. "Well, excuse me but everyone buckle up we only have an hour before the graduation." The put on their seat belt on and I began to tell them how it all happened. The all awed as for Leo just looking at his phone.

We made it to the house which we rented last week. They went to there rooms and I went out back to go look for Asher. He was in the pool. I smiled at him "Oye, get out the pool love you need to hurry so we can make it on time." He swam to the ladder and climbed out I handed him a towel and began to dry off. We waked into the room he got in the shower while I picked out my dress and everything. He came out and I got in and shaved and everything. I put my robe on and sat my vanity. I toweled dry my hair while the curling wond was heating up. I began to do my make up. It was a simple vanilla eye and peach lipstick.

I put on my white laced straplesses bra and matching thong. I put lotion on and slipped on my dress. It was a a Valley of the Dolls white rocks dress. I grabbed my lace wedges that went withe dress. I put on my dog tag necklaces along with my army jacket. I walked out the room and saw everyone waiting. Sunny had on a black summer dress with sunflowers on them and black pumps her hair was in a bun. Raven had on a blue belted strapless tribal print skater dress with navy blue wedges that mated the skirt of the dress her hair was straightened with waves at the end. Rose had on a Superdry 50's Daisy dress with her white low top all stars. Leo had on a navy blue dress shirt with black jeans and black converse. Leo had on a same thing but black vans.We all got our shades and headed out into the Rang Rover.

I hoped in the front. We began to go to the high-school. I got out thanking Jesus that the paparazzi is not here. I promised Riley they wont and I kept my promise. You ever see those movie where the supper cool teenagers walk out the car and the wind is blowing perfectly and the guys are fixing their hair. Well that's what we look like. We made it to the front and sat down. I saw My aunt Nicole and Uncle Justin and there kids, Lena and James. Its funny because where not all related by blood but bullets. Yep their apart of the gang to its just I am higher class then them. Me and Leo went and hugged them. We talked with them for a few and then sat down. Soon the ceremony began. We watched as everyone got their diploma. Some doing the nae nae and other dances. "And now a few words the new CEO of Parental Records Dakota Lee." I heard cheers and claps. I stood up and walked to the stage.

"Alright, class of 2k15. How does it feel?" I heard a lot of awesome and others "Well, guess what I graduated last month. Yep, I am only 19 years old. I am one of the youngest CEO's. Now of course the youngest is an 11 year old but still. I made it and so did you. Now guess what I am engaged yep that's right. But I didn't rush it. He known me since I was born yeah hes like 3 years older than me. But we didn't rush it. Now lets think, where will you be next year. Probably on tour or even in a recording studio with me or what ever. The best thing is to not rush it. Now all it is to do is go to college I am not forcing you but. With no skill or math how you going to work. Let me tell you how many people try to screw me over. There was this one time one of the Djs over here at club light. I bet y'all know that club." There was a lot laughs. " So the Dj right. I pay $12 an hour. Listen your pay check for a week is blessing if its coming from me. He said 'You took $20 off.' I said yeah I know. The reason is that its tax. Which it is. It was so funny how he tried to correct me. Now he saw his mistake. He 27 years old. You don't know the tax. See that important. So the whole speech was about not rushing and school. Life will grant you wishes you just have to wait and pay attention." I finished up and started. I lifted my hands. "All rise, I now declare you class of 2015. Fuck this shit up." They all threw their hats. "See y'all at the bonfire."

I was done any everything. I took a few pictures and chilled out. We headed back to the house to get ready for tonight.