Guns and Roses

When we headed back to the house I began to get ready. I put put on a highwasted purple 2 piece. The bottom was a lavender, white, dark pink,light blue and greem floral highwasted bottom. The top was lavinder corset top. I put on a lace cardigan and my lavender convers. I shaked my hair out and put my hat on.

I walked down stairs to see Riley in the living room. "Hay, sweetie what can I do for you?" I said walking down stairs. She was in a bikini with a cover up and some flip flops. "Oh, I came to tell you that um Aunt Nicole needs to talk to you at the bonfire." She said unsure. I let it slide and said okay. She left the house. I went in the kitchen and went to a closet and walked in. I pressed a button and the stairs appeared.

I walked down them and headed to the camera. I saw the screen the should the whole city. I saw Riley she walked out to Taylor and Tiffany. "Okay, everything is set." She said. I increased the sound and listened in. "Okay, so when she looking for them that's when they come in." Taylor said. I went upstairs to the kitchen.

Leo call Aiden. He nodded his head and went in the other room. Aiden was our blood related cousin that is with the FBI. The girls walked in. The saw my face and headed to the gun room. I grabbed to guns and s knife. We put the stuff in the car. I guess it's a family against family war after all.

I called aunt Nicole and told her what happened. It turns out the people we heard where people to act like Riley, Taylor, and Tiffany. She knew cause they with her. We told Mark what happened and he understood.

We made it to the beach. The way we recognise the real ones is they also have the family tattoo which is the ying - Yang snake tattoo. Taylor's is on his bicep, Tiffany is on her lower back and Riley's is on her left hip. We saw the facts. "Hay, Taylor can you come here." So Asher knows the plan so he still piss but he gets to kill him.

He cane to me no sighn of tattoo good. I pulled him against the car and started kissing him. He did the same he began to feel up my body. Asher came and stabbed him in the side. I muffled his scream still in the kiss. I stopped and his eyes rolled up to his head. Aiden came the fake Taylor is not read he just lost blood he was taken away.

I grabbed the mouth wash from my mouth and spit it out. "Now come here give me a kiss." I said to Asher he wrapped his hands around my waist and gave me a kiss.

Leo Pov:

Yes finally my part but still, I have to take out the fake Riley. I walked up to her. There is no tattoo on her cause her bikini bottoms where hanging low. I smiled she put her cup on the table. I snuck some roufy in or date rape crap. She drunk it and continued to dance to the beat. "Riley can I get a dance?" She nodded and put her drink down after that taking a big gulp. I smirked. But I don't care to be blunt I only have eyes for Raven so.

She began to dance. Then few minutes later she fell limp in my arms. Asher came and grabbed her legs. We put her in with a stitched up Taylor that was knocked out. We closed the door and did the handshake and left. 2 down one more to go.

Raven Pov:

YES finally the British chick gets to go but any way let's take down this mutt.

We where playing bear pong and the fake Tiffany has been dyeing me all day. I don't care cause like I am with Leo so. We began to play truth or dare. I missed the shot so I picked dare. "I dare to to kiss me." Said the one and only 'Tiffany ' or and real turn Elsy. I popped a pill in my mouth before anyone noticed it looked like a tic tac.

It has no effect on me tho. I walked up to her and kissed her and shoved the pill in her mouth. She took it I smiled into the kiss and pulled back. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the parking lot. She was stumbling. We made it to the truck. She lazly fell laughing. Leo knocked out by hitting her with the but of the gun. She fell. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

We put her in the van with the we others. Aiden came and gave Leo and Dakota a hug then left.

Dakota Pov:

So now that is over we headed back to the party and celebrated with the real Taylor, Riley, and Tiffany. It was fun playing with guns. For today not what's for the future.