CHAPTER 72 | END

A few months later

SEAN'S POV

Everything seems to be back to normal, except andrea is pregnant with twins now. She's in his trimester.  Both of my parents are now back in america, but they are occasionally visiting us here.

"Aalis na ako, wifey" sabi ko kay andrea

Akmang hahalikan ko na sana siya pero agad niyang hinawakan ang mukha ko at lumayo sa akin

"What do you think you're doing?" masungit na tanong niya "Didn't I tell you before? "You're not allowed to come near me again."

"Fine" hindi ko mapigilang mapa-simangot at tumingin kay matthew "Bye baby, akala ko makaka-isa na ako sa mommy mo"

"Bye daddy" matthew smiled

I just winked at andrea and left the house. I don't know, but she gets irritated whenever I'm around, siguro ay dala lang yun ng pag-bubuntis ko. Hindi naman ako galit. In fact, I've been restraining myself for months from touching her because she doesn't want to be touched. Damn! I badly want her.

"Good morning" my secretary greeted me "May meeting po kayo with Mr. Santiago at exactly 9 am"

"Okay, prepare the documents. I'll just go to my office" I replied

Pumasok ako sa office ko kinuha ang phone ko. I took a picture of myself and sent it to andrea, to which she immediately responded with a sweet message.

'Stop sending me your ugly selfies or else I'll have your number block'

Mahina akong natawa nang maisip ko ang mukha ni andrea habang tina-type niya ang message na ito. I'm sure she's pissed right now at seeing my face again.

'Okay sweetie, I'll send more after my meeting' i texted her back

'Fuck, no! Don't you dare send another selfie sean'

'You really don't want to see my face?' paninigurado ko

'Yes!!! '

'Then how about I send you a picture of my dick instead? He misses you' I just love pissing her off

She didn't respond after a few minutes. Itatago ko na sana ang cellphone ko nang bigla itong tumunog. I grinned when I saw her name on the screen

I accepted her video request and immediately saw her face. I can easily tell that she's nervous, and I wanted to tease her so badly.

'Why did you call?' I asked

'Don't get me wrong, i still don't want to see your safe but i want to see your dick right now' she said bluntly

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. How can she be this cute? Damn! I want her so badly. But I still need to fulfill her request, right?

'Okay wifey'

I stand up and put my phone above my desk so it can capture my dick perfectly. This is my first time doing it, and it feels a little bit weird.

I unbuckled my belt and removed both my pants and underwear. My dick twitched when I saw how she stared at it.

'So what do you think about my dick?' I asked 'Would you like to do it tonight?'

'No, never'  Her expression changed, and then she hung up.

I signed and started to touch my shaft. Fuck! I tried to calm myself while masturbating. I want andrea so bad and I want her hands over my dick.

"It's okay, sean. You're gonna be fine" I bit my lip in frustration. When will this suffering end?