[1]

Carly's diary:

1st of August
You know, how every book ends with "And they lived happily ever after"? I feel like this won't be my case, even tho I do actually have a boyfriend. I love him, I think I do...
Do you think I'm stupid? I have to laugh at myself right now. I'm probably just so hopeless...
The only man, who I know truly loved me was my dad. God how I hate cancer. He left my side in January. The pain never goes away. I think about him every day, probably every hour sometimes. I remember holding his hand, in the hospital, it was the last day I saw him. He looked at me and he didn't even seem scared. He was smiling, while I was crying. "I'm leaving knowing you were the best thing I've ever made. I won't be here for you to hug me, but I'll stay by your side to protect you. You won't see me, but you'll feel me. Don't ever give up on anything, I know you'll do great things darling. I love you Carly." he said and squeezed my hand for one of the last times...
At least I still have the sea and Monaco. Oh how I love it here. Everytime I feel sad, I just sit down on a bench on one of the hills and look at the city and the sea. It brings me comfort.
I also kinda enjoy working in the cafeteria. I like the people, who visit it and they often like me.
Now i'm telling you about me, even tho this was supposed to be a love chapter. Maybe I'll read it in the future, when I'm happily married. Maybe I'll be someone's title and not just the chapter of the book....