[8]

Like the ferrari boy promised, he was in front of her apartment at 7pm. When she opened the door his heart melted a bit. She looked perfect. Their eyes met and they both slightly smiled. The short brunette joined him in the car and looked at him. He was still gazing at her without any words. He was blown away by Carly's beauty. She admired him too, even tho she didn't want to admit it to herself, she somehow liked him more and more.

"Hello you." I said, when he was still silent. "Have you lost your voice or something?" I laughed making him just smirk. "Hi to you too beautiful." he grinned making me blush a little.  "Where are we heading?" I asked excitedly. "Wherever you want." He smiled and waited for my answer. "I'm kinda hungry to be honest." I admitted feeling the collywobbles. "Dinner sounds good to me too." Charles nodded and started driving.

We got to a very nice restaurant and order two meals. "Next time I won't be driving so we can order champagne or something." he winked at me with precious smile on his lips. "How do you know there'll be a next time?" I smirked. "You are happy with me." he smiled very proud of himself. "And you are desperate without me ferrari boy." I grinned seeing the shocked looked on his face. He rolled his eyes smirking. "Didn't know, you know me so well." he pretended to pout. I was just gazing at him admiring his beautiful eyes and smile.

Butterflies were really active in Charles' stomach, but there was no difference on the girl's side. She was staring at him knowing damn well, what she's doing. Their eyes met again, but this time none of them looked away. They kept the eye contact for a long time, realising it brings them comfort and happiness. The driver admired his crushes smile, he loved seeing her like that. Albeit her feelings were confused and still hurt, after what she'd been through, she felt somewhere deep inside her, he can be the one to safe her from all the pain in the world.

Carly's heart felt safe, when Charles was around. He was there for her all the time and never gave up on her. However her mind was trying to avoid those heart rhythms. She is not the kind of person, who leaves one man for another...But wasn't this different? Sebastian was hurting, harassing and controlling her for a long period of time. The break up was the right thing to do. It was the thing she wouldn't have done without Charles' help. He cared about her and she needed exactly that!

Having finished the meals, they both ordered coffee with some dessert. They were talking and talking, becoming more and more comfortable around each other. They learnt new facts about one another and their conversations made them feel like the time they have is endless...

"Let me take a picture of you to remember this moment." I said, while we were enjoying our desserts. "Only if you'll let me take one too." he insisted, so I agreed.

Carly's story:

Charles' story:

Charles' story:

"Are you kidding me?!" I kicked him under the table

"Are you kidding me?!" I kicked him under the table. "What's up?" he put on an innocent smile. "You've just embarrassed me in front of million people!" I said frowned. "10 to be exact!" He said making me kick him again. "God stop please." he moaned in pain. "I like, when you're begging me." I smirked making his face go almost all red. "You are pretty dangerous." Charles grinned and looked at me. He gave me those puppy eyes to forgive him. I tried to resist, but he was so adorable.

After everything he payed for us and we got back into his car. "Next time I'm paying!" I said, while putting on the seatbelt. "So there will be a next time?" he smiled happily. "Oh shut up and drive already." I rolled my eyes, knowing damn well I played right into his cards....