[7]

'Is pasta fine with you?" I asked Charles, who was sitting on the couch trying something on TV. "I'm coming to help you just wait a minute!" he shouted from the living room. "I can cook don't worry!" I laughed, while gazing at him and trying to figure out, what is he doing.

I started boiling the water and prepared the rest of the recipe. I heard Charles' enthusiastic squeak and his steps heading into the kitchen. "Did playing music take you so long?!" I tried not to laugh. "I don't get your TV system." he said confidently. "Okay liar." I said and put the pasta in the water. "You know what? I won't help you." He frowned on me and sat on a chair acting angry. "That's fine with me." I winked at him and went on with my cooking.

I split the meal on two plates and served it on the table. Charles thanked me and got into it right away.

After that we both only sat there in silence sometimes gazing at each other. "So, what are you going to do now?" he broke the awkward moment. "What would I do? I'll work in the cafeteria just like before." I laughed covering my feet with a pillow. "Are you cold?" he asked raising his eyebrows. "I'm fine, I'll just go get a pair of socks." I smiled and went upstairs to my room.

When I got down Charles was on a sofa and my TV was on. "What are you doing?" I asked leaning towards the wall with a little smile. "We will watch a movie you like, so you can relax and forget about everything that happened today." he said proudly. I blushed, because he was so adorable. I took the box of chocolates he bought me and put it on the table. "We need snacks." I said and he nodded. "So what is the movie milady?" he asked leaning against the back of the couch. "Mamma mia! That's the best movie ever." I said stealing the controller from him and switched on Netflix. "You're kidding right?" he laughed glazing at me. "No?" I got offended. "Have you ever seen it?" I asked looking into his eyes, that were still staring at me. He just shook his head. "Great then shut up and watch, bet you'll love it!" I smiled enthusiastically. He rolled his eyes and turned them on the screen.

They were both silently watching, sometimes the eyes of one of them looked at the other one and sometimes their eyes even met. They just slightly smiled and turned away immediately. The movie came to it's middle part, when the brunette boy felt a head on his shoulder. He looked to the side and saw the girl adorably asleep. He just kept staring at her for a while, he really admired her. After he realised he should probably make her more comfortable, he turned of the TV and picked her up slowly, carried her into her bed and covering her tiny body with a blanket. Walking back downstairs, he couldn't help himself from thinking about, how he wants to be the guy, in whose arms she wakes up. With these thoughts he rested down on the couch and fell asleep too.

When I woke up, I was a bit confused, I didn't really remember, how I got into my bed, but I knew, that it was probably Charles' work.

I got up and walked downstairs. He was nowhere to find. I poured myself a glass of water and suddenly noticed a paper on the counter.

Hey, you'll probably wake up, when I'm already gone. Just to clarify, I brought you into a bed, because you fell asleep during your FAVOURITE movie, unbelievable! I slept on your couch and I'm leaving early, because of my training. I hope you had a great night and got your well-deserved rest:)  By the way the movie was actually kinda fun, I like it, I must admit. Just text me after you read this, I  want to know, that you're alright. Gotta go now, good morning beautiful and have a nice day;)

I caught myself blushing a lot and immediately hid my face with my palms. I picked up my phone and posted a story, before texting him.

 I picked up my phone and posted a story, before texting him

Conversation:

Good morning to you too, thank you for everything, I owe you🤪

The date offer is still available Carly🥱

Fine then🙄, where and when?

I'll pick you up at 7.

Cool, see you later.

Btw you look incredible😮‍💨

Are you watching me or what?🤨

Saw your story dummy.

Bye stalker, see you tonight🙄