[4]

"Look at you! Making an F1 driver a simp in one day, while working with coffee machine." smirked Malia, after I told her about mine and Charles' meeting today. "Firstly he is not a simp, secondly...what is wrong with coffee machine? You are literally doing the same work?" I groaned. "Oh my sweet angel, you're so dumb sometimes." she laughed leaving me speechless, because I knew that whatever I say, she'll keep arguing with me.

Time passed by, we closed the cafeteria again and left home.

"Babe what are you doing here?" I asked looking at my boyfriend standing in front of my apartment. "What took you so long?" he glanced at me frowned. "I always work till 5 Seb." I said, opening my apartment door.

I walked in with him right behind me slamming the door. He pushed me towards the kitchen counter holding me by my neck. "Seb, please stop." I begged, but obviously he didn't care. "I won't be waiting for you that long next time, are we clear?" he asked still squeezing my neck. "Seb I can't breathe please." I was afraid and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Are we clear?" he emphasised every word again." "Yes, yes I understand." I hoarsed and he finally released me.

"I hope you do, I love you and I want us to spend as much time as we have together okay?" he asked staring right into my eyes. I nodded while sobbing and he pulled me into a hug.

Later when I was left alone, I prepared for my sleep. I checked out myself in the mirror seeing the scratches and blueprints on my neck. I gently rubbed it whinging, because of the pain that I felt.

I lay down covering myself with blanket and with diary by my side.

Carly's diary:

3rd of August

Dear diary, working in the cafeteria goes well just like always. Malia doesn't forget about her excellent sense of humour, so sometimes I laugh ;>! Oh and there is this guy, a formula 1 driver apparently. He comes in every day just to annoy me. He asks for coffee and then keeps talking to me about how we should go on a date. He gives some nice compliments I must admit. Why am I blushing right now?! Ahh that's the Malia effect! She is so convinced that me and Charles fit together perfectly. I don't like him at all, what's more I still have my bf, that I love...We had a fight today, but we're fine now at least I hope. He kissed me before leaving, so I guess we are. I'm pretty tired right now, so I'll better get going, Goodnight diary<3

Closing the book yawning was a sign that it's really time for a rest...

For the rest of the week, the young driver kept visiting the cafeteria every day, talking to the brunette girl, who he admires. Carly was always annoyed by his presence, albeit sometimes they actually got along and she occasionally found his stupid jokes funny.

The sweet brunette girl was too afraid of her boyfriend finding out about the Monégasque's boy's visits, so she stayed quiet.

With beginning of the new week came work again and both young girls were on their places at the time.

"Early again miss Rosewelt." laughed Malia. "What can I say, I'm tending to manager's position." I smirked at her and prepared coffee for the first customer. She folded her arms and just stared at me, until her eyes glanced at the door.

She punched me in the shoulder making me almost spill the drink. "God, what is it?" I turned at her frowned. "Look who's here again!!" she exclaimed elated.

Carly knew right away. Her ocean blue eyes met with the green eyes of the brunette boy, making them both subtly blush.