[3]

Another day is here and I'm in the cafeteria earlier than ever. "What is this?!" asked Malia shocked. "What is what?" I laughed. "You're here before 8am." she said and looked me up and down. "I'm getting better right?" I asked proudly. "I don't think so. Did he hurt you again?" she asked and kept looking at me. "What are you talking about Mal." I sighed and turned to the coffee machine. "Car please." she said and caught my hands. "Please let me be happy." I said and looked at her. "But you're not h-" "I am." I interrupted her and she just rolled her eyes. I made us a coffee and customers already started to come in.

Today was a beautiful sunny day, so we had the terrace opened. People love it there. You have a outlook at the sea and the harbour.

We served all the customers and sat down to also enjoy the view. When the doorbell ringed again, we knew some new customer came. "Your turn." said Malia. "No way I served the last table!" I smiled and looked at her. "My legs hurt babes." she said and looked at me woth puppy eyes. "I hate you." I said and walked to the counter.

"Good morning, what can I get you?" I asked, while putting some cups on their places. "No italien today?" said the man, which made me look at him. "You." I said and stopped cleaning the cups. "You look beautiful today." he smiled. "What can I get you sir?" I rolled my eyes and leaned on the counter. "Espresso like yesterday please." he smiled softly. "To go like yesterday?" I grinned and he laughed a bit. "You know what? I'll stay here this time." he said and sat down to the same table like yesterday. "Unexpected." I laughed and prepared the coffee.

"Here you go." I said and put it on his table. "Thank you." he smiled and I turned around. "Have you thought about my offer?" he asked so I stopped. "You mean the date one?" I asked. "I'm glad you remember." he grinned and kept staring at me. "No I did not and I'm not planning it." I winked at him and he laughed so softly again. "What's so funny about me refusing your offer?" I asked and sat down on the opposite chair. "Oh nothing." he said and sipped his coffee. "Can I at least get your name, per favore?" he asked. "It would be useless for you." I smiled and he raised his eyebrows. "I wouldn't be so sure." he said. "Please." he said so nicely. "I like that you are begging for it. It's Carly, Carly Rosewelt." I said and stood up. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he chuckled and finished his coffee. "I'm Charles just for you to know the name of the guy, who's stucked in your mind." he said and stood up. He left money for the coffee on the table and came closer to me. "This is for you and you only for a great serving and even better company." he gently took my hand and put a tip on my palm. "See you tomorrow milady." he said and slowly let go off my hand. I stood there frozen for a while and then put the money in my pocket, while stupidly blushing. "I hate that guy." I said quietly, but my smile was saying something different. I also picked up the money he paid for the coffee and put it in the cash register.

After cleaning I returned back to Malia, who was now sunbathing on the terrace. "Hello lady, what about work huh?" I asked and sat down next to her. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a huge smile. "How was it?" she asked and kept scanning me. "How was the work you sent me to do, so you can sunbathe? Great, I had so much fun, I'll take the next shift for you too." I grinned and leaned on the back of the chair. "You're funny!" she rolled her eyes, which made me smile proudly."I'm talking about Charles." she said and closed her eyes, because of the sun again....