[15]

6 days later

"I just can't believe it! What an asshole! How could he do that?!" Malia said upsetly while making a coffee. "Yesterday you said that he was probably forced to do it and he didn't want to break up with me." Carly slightly laughed. "So what, I changed my mind, fucking dumbass, if he loved you, he would fight, I trusted him!" Malia continued, while agressively cutting a piece of cake. "Calm down or you'll hurt yourself." Carly took the knife from her bestfriend and took the order to the customer. "I just don't like seeing you hurt." Malia sighed and Carly hugged her tightly. "You're the best." She whispered and rubbed her back.

"Hey! Can I take a picture with you please?" Said someone making both girls turn around quickly. They just stared confusedly at each other and the girl for a while, before Malia broke the silence. "She's talking to you obviously." She said making Carly even more confused. "Me?" she asked and looked at the young girl again. "Who else? You're the girl, who that asshole kissed in front of the whole world." Malia rolled her eyes making Carly punching her into the shoulder. "Ehm sure." She smiled at the girl and walked up to her. "Are you okay? The break up must have hurt, let me tell you, most of us are behind you!" The girl said and Carly looked at her confused again. "How do you know we broke up?" She asked the girl and she showed her her phone.

@f1media: Charles Leclerc arrived to the paddock with his again girlfriend Charlotte Sine!

@f1gossip: Charles and Charlotte again together, even tho last week he kissed his in that time girlfriend Carla Davis

Carly smiled at the girl trying to hold back tears. "Well thank you for being so nice to me, have a great day!" She said and the girl hugged her before she left. Carly walked into the staff only room and started crying. "Hey hey are you alright? What did she tell you?" Malia ran to comfort her. "She was so nice, she said they most of them have my back and I asked, how she knew about the break up and she showed me pictures that different f1 media posted of Charles and the girl. Mal, he is literally kissing her forehead in one of those pictures. You don't act like that if you don't like someone and you are only forced to be with them, like he said" Carly said breaking down even more. "Ahh baby go home please, I will be fine here, but you need to go to your place." Malia smiled at her bestfriend, while patting her hair. "No it's okay." Carly refused and stood up. "No it's not Carly, go home, please." Malia said and handed her her bag. "Are you sure?" Carly sobbed. "Hundred percent." She nodded and after Carly gratefully hugged her, she left.

While Carly was walking home she got a phone call from an unknown number. "Hello?" She answered carefully. "Hey you, this is Lando, I hope you remember me." he laughed through the phone. "Of course I do, hi Lando." Carly relieved. "I'm coming home after tomorrow's race and I was wondering, if you would like to hang out. I heard about the break up and I think, it would be good for you to get it out of your mind for a while." Lando said and Carly had to smile. "I don't know, where your home is Lando." She laughed. "I'm also from Monaco silly, I got some informations about you from Joris, who by the way also says hi, I'll pick you up Moday 5pm, okay?" Lando asked and Carly did not answer for a while, because she needed to think about it, but after a while she agreed. "Great! Then see you on Monday!" He said happily. "See ya and good luck tomorrow!" Carly said before hanging up.

When she finally got home, she cooked some pasta for dinner and sat down on her couch. She was glad that Lando called, because it made her a bit excited and happier. She still had Charles on her mind obviously, but she was trying so hard to not think about him.

@carladavis: spare me the lies next time🥱

comments:

@maliatener: SHUT UP I WANT TO BE YOU
↪️ i wanna be with you🥰

@landonorris: okay wasn't ready for that😮‍💨
↪️ wow you public flirt😜 thank u tho

@riabish: YOU ARE PERFECT!🤭😩
↪️ you are!!💋

@formulafans: Lando and Ria commented?! Please Carla join Mclaren!!
@ferrarifans: She is better than Charlotte
@mclarenfans: omg Lando's comment?!
@user1: Charles literally lost best one
@user2: she is noone and only got famous thanks to Charles, girl you're so jealous

Conversation between Lando and Carla:

You make me want to
comeback now and not on Monday

Oh shut up

You make me real nervous

Okay I'm leaving this conversation🤪

Well, see you on Monday anyway, beautiful☺️

Can't wait🤗