[10]

Carly was working the whole week, but she didn't mind. She really loved her job and her coworker. Well not when she kept asking her about her relationship status all the time, but most of the time she loved her.

"So are you guys going to make it official there?!" asked Malia enthusiastically. "You have to stop your imagination, it's getting crazier everytime we talk." Carly laughed at her bestfriend, who was currently freaking out about her going to a GP to meet up with her crush. "It's not from my imagination! You guys had like thousands of dates and obviously can't get enough of each other, then why postponing such a beautiful thing like a relationship?" Malia said staring at her bestfriend preparing a coffee for some customer. "It's not really up to me Mal." Carly laughed handing the drink to a man, who was waiting for it. "I know, but I want yall to be finally official, it would be so adorable!" Mal said. Carly rolled her eyes at her, but slightly laughed too.

After the cafeteria closed, the two girls went to Carly's house to pack everything she needs for the weekend.

"Did he call you this week?" Malia asked while passing her friend the clothes they picked for her to put it in the suitcase. "Actually, he didn't." she shook her head feeling a little upset about it. "Okay that's a bit unexpected. I thought yall are talking like everyday." Malia said confused. "He's probably really busy with all the work and interviews." Carly gave her friend a slight smile and closed her suitcase.

"Should I drive you to the airport?" Mal offered to her bestfriend, who was clearly stressed about everything. "No it's fine, I already ordered a taxi, but thank you." Carly hugged her before they separated.

After an hour she was ready to go. For the last time she looked at her apartment before locking the door and heading outside.

When she arrived at the airport, she sat down to wait for her plane. She only had like 30 minutes, so she decided to buy a coffee and relax. She took her phone and found Charles' contact. She wanted to call him. However she refused after thinking it over.

After posting this story Carly put her phone away ready to go slowly board

After posting this story Carly put her phone away ready to go slowly board. However it rang right after.

Chat between Charles and Carly:

*replied to your story*
what a beautiful girl!! can't wait🩷

can't you really? I don't
remember you caring at least
once this week.

I'll explain everything, when I see you, trust me! also, get here safely please🩷

Okay then, see you
later, bye bye for now💘

The plane landed at 8pm on the Liege Airport. Carly took her suitcase and headed outside. She was so nervous about everything. She knew that Paddocks are full of people, media and more.

She was looking around for a taxi, that was supposed to get her to the hotel.

"Do you need a ride beautiful?" Carly heard a familiar voice behind her. She quickly turned around and saw him, standing there so innocently and more handsome than ever. She couldn't help it, but smile at him. He returned even bigger smile opening his arms to offer her a hug. She blush, put down her bag and ran up right into his embrace.

"God, I've missed you." he sighed, one hand was in her hair holding her head the other around her waist. "I've missed you too." she mumbled into his chest. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." he softly laughed. "Too bad, cause I won't repeat it." she said, slowly pulling away from him.

They got into Charles's car and drove off to the hotel. Carly picked up her keys from the reception and they headed to her room.

Charles helped her unpack and after everything they finally sat down to relax.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" he asked. "I am, but still a little bit stressed." she sighed. "Why? There is no reason to be stressed, you'll be amazing." he winked at her. "I hope it'll be alright." Carly said looking at Charles. "100%! I will introduce you to some of the girls and you can make new friends. They are very kind and helpful so no need to worry." he gently rubbed her back. "Thank you Charlie." Carly nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, which made him slightly blush.

Later after all the talking they fell asleep without noticing. Carly still had her head on Charles' shoulder and he was resting his head on hers. They both felt so comfortable that falling asleep was too easy...