[11]

"Baby wake up!" Charles gently stroked Carly's hair, between putting on his shoes. She tiredly rubbed her eyes before opening them and looked at him. "What?" she looked around confused, because she didn't remember, how she got the duvet and pillow. "Oh, that was me, we fell asleep, but I woke up after a while and made the couch more comfortable for you." he winked at her. "I'm heading to the track, my friend will pick you up at 2, so you can make it on time for the qualy okay?" he said, while looking for his keys. Carly nodded and smile pointing at the keys on the table. He gratefully smiled and picked them up ready to leave. "Did you call me baby?" she asked remembering his words, while waking her up. "I certainly did not." he smirked, quickly walked up to her, rubbed and kissed her cheek and left the room.

Carly touched the kissed cheek slightly blushing. He was so adorable and kept making her feel so happy and safe.

At 2pm there was a knock on the door like Charles promised her. She was all dressed up and ready. She took her bag and opened the door. "Hi." she said to the guy in front of her. "Hey, you must be Carly, I'm Joris." he said and smiled. "That would be me, nice to meet you." she returned the smile and locked the door. "Nice to meet you too! Ready for the first day?" he asked. Carly nodded and they headed to the car.

Talking with Joris made Carly less stressed, because he was so nice and assured her, that he will be around, if she needs anything.

When they arrived Carly was amazed by how huge and incredible the place is. She walked by Joris' side right into the Ferrari garage. "Charles will be back soon, there is some media stuff and then qualifying, but yall have a little time before that." he winked at her making Carly question, what does he know about her and Charles, but she remained silent.

"Hey! You're Charles' girl right?" asked a perfect looking blonde girl checking me up and down with big smile. "Friend. Ye that is me." Carly smiled at her and the girl gave her a short hug. "I'm Isa, Carlos' girlfriend. Yesterday Charles was talking about you, so I promised him, I'll show you around and tell you everything, you need or want to know." she said indicating her new friend, that they can go for a walk around the paddock. "Well thank you so much! I really appreciate it. My name is Carly. I probably don't know anything, even tho I'm from Monaco, where one GP always takes place. I just know that Charles and Carlos are teammates driving for Ferrari." Carly said making them both laugh, while heading out of the garage.

Isa and Carly clicked really fast and well. Isa showed her everything and when it was almost qualy time the went back to ferrari. "Will you wait for me a minute? Heidi is here with Daniel, I wanna say hi and tell her to come meet you!" Isa smiled running into the Mclaren garage leaving Carly alone outside.

"What are you doing here?" A man approached her, because she was standing in the mechanics' way. "I'm waiting for Isa. She wants me to meet Heidi." she said innocently making the boy feel a bit relieved that she is not some fan. "Okay then, but please can you just move a bit so my mechanics can work?" he laughed a gently moved her away from the garage exit.

"Wait you must be Lando Norris right?" she asked looking at the guy. "That would be me." he smirked. "And you are?" he asked his eyes still on the beautiful girl. "I'm Carly, I'm here, because I promised Charles, I'll come to see him racing." she smiled making the boy's smile fade a bit. "Oh so you're Charles' girl?" he asked, now looking away. "I'm his friend." Carly said and the boy happily smiled again. "Well see you around then. Cheer for me too." he winked at her and left. Carly slightly blushed, but when she saw Isa, she came back to reality and walked up to her.

Carly's reply to Lando was stuck in her head. She introduced herself as Charles' friend, cause that's what she is. On the other hand friends definitely don't look at each other the way these two do. Moreover, Charles calling her baby this morning, couldn't be just a coincidence.

Isa introduced Carly and Heidi to each other before the two ferrari girls ran back into the ferrari garage.

"Hey you two! We've been waiting for you." said Carlos noticing the girls returned. "Wouldn't miss it." Isa winked at him and gave him a kiss. "Nice to meet you Carly, I'm Carlos." the spanish guy said. "Nice to meet you too." she smiled and they shook hands.

"Here is my lucky charm!" Charles came and hugged Carly tightly. "How can you be so sure about that?" she raised her eyebrows and laughed. "I know it." he smirked and put his hand around her shoulders.

"Boys time to get in the car!" one of the mechanics shouted making Charles and Carlos leave the girls alone again.