[14]

All the media went wild right after this moment!

@skysports: mystery girl in the paddock is now  known, after ferrari driver Charles Leclerc romantically kissed her, when he got out of his car!

@skysports: mystery girl in the paddock is now known, after ferrari driver Charles Leclerc romantically kissed her, when he got out of his car!

@skysports: mystery girl in the paddock is now  known, after ferrari driver Charles Leclerc romantically kissed her, when he got out of his car!

@formulanews: Charles kissing his probably girlfriend right after the race!

@sport-extra: Charles Leclerc and his girlfriend leaving the paddock hand in hand today!

Carly was sitting quietly in the car, while waiting for Charles, who was taking photos with fans, outside of the paddock. She was scrolling on internet and it was literally full of the news. She couldn't help herself from smiling a bit. She still couldn't believe, that he actually kissed her in front of thousands of people. Her phone was buzzing and her instagram almost stopped working for a while, because of all the people trying to reach her and ask her about everything.

Carly's pov:
*Malia calling*

"Hey, what's up? I miss you!" I said nicely.
"I can't believe what I saw and I literally screamed in the cafeteria, when I saw you two on the TV! Are you even alive?! He kissed you in front of everybody!!" Malia shouted from the other side of the phone. "Okay, firstly, I'm deaf now, secondly, YES I'M DYING! It was the most romantic and cutest thing ever! I still can't believe he did that!" I was blushing and kicking my feet. "Oh you're so in love and it's very understandable girl. I couldn't be more happier for you!" Malia said and it melted my heart. "Thank you Mal, you're the best! Wanna say hi to him? He's getting into the car now." I laughed and smiled at Charles, who sat down and looked at my confused. "Hey Mr. Romantic, that was a brace move and I bet you've just broken million hearts in this world, but my girl is a lucky one!" Malia said making Charles laugh. "Thanks Malia, I appreciate that and she's my girl, just to correct you." He said and caught hand. "Okay okay, true, but remember I had her first and I'm watching your next moves, so be careful. No seriously, love you guys and I'm truly happy for you." Malia said really honestly. "We love you Mal, can't wait to see you soon! Bye!" I ended the call and put my phone down, looking at Charles, who was already staring at me.

He smiled, when my phone was gone, gently grabbed my face and kissed me. "I love you too." I said, when he pulled away a bit. "What?" he giggled, while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "I didn't say it back under the podium, cause it was really fast and unexpected." I smiled and looked into his eyes again. "He didn't say anything and just kissed me again. "God, I'm so happy. He smiled and started the car.

When they arrived to the hotel, Charles took Carly on a dinner to the hotel restaurant. He admired her the whole time. He could stare at her for hours and the best part about it was her feeling exactly the same. They were waiting for their dessert, when suddenly Joris and a girl appeared next to them.

"Oh hey! Do you guys want to join us?" Carly smiled at Joris, thinking he found himself a girl and he is taking her on dinner too. Joris smiled at her a bit without words and looked at Charles. Charles looked so mad and frustrated. Carly stared at them confused as none of them was speaking. "Mate, I'm sorry, but you have to go for a while." Joris said worried and Charles sighed angrily. "We'll be outside." Joris patted his shoulder and left.

"Everything okay?" Carly asked, while looking at Charles, who looked like he is going to destroy something. "Baby, can you wait for me in the hotel room? It won't take long." He only said and squeezed her hand. "Ehm sure, no problem." Carly nodded. "Tell them, I'll pay in the morning." Charles said and stood up. "Are you sure, you're alright?" Carly asked worriedly. He nodded, kissed her and left the restaurant.

Carly walked through the hall to Charles' room and couldn't stop thinking about the weird situation. She lay down on a couch a turned on a TV, waiting for Charles to comeback with a smile.

After three hours she was ready to go to bed. She turned off the TV and got ready for bed. Suddenly there was a sound of a key unlocking the door and Carly finally felt a bit happier, until she realised, it was the girl from dinner and not Charles.

"Hey" Carly said confused staring at the girl. "Oh you're here, I could have known that." The girl sad and dropped her things on the couch. "Where is Charles?" Carly asked and looked at all the stuff the girl brought. "Oh he had to stay there for a little longer. Anyway ehm, I don't want to kick you out, but you should go." The girl said and lay down on the bed. "What?" Calry laughed confused. "This is my place to be now and not yours anymore, you have to go." She said and Carly did not understand a thing. "I'm really not catching right now." She said and the girl frowned at her. "Just leave girl, what don't you understand? I'm here with Charles now and you will leave, that's it. Go." The girl said and Carly just didn't want to fight anymore, so she left the room and went into hers.

She lay down on a bed and started calling Charles. He didn't pick up. Carly was too confused to even cry. She texted him like million times, but no call or even message from his came. She did not have the energy for this, so she got into her bed and felt asleep right away.

It was about 2 am in the morning, when Carly felt a hand rubbing her cheek. She opened her eyes seeing Charles sitting next to her. "Hey" She sat up and hugged him tightly. He couldn't help himself and wrapped his arms around her even tighter. "Where were you?" She mumbled into his chest. "Carly..." he whispered and his voice sounded so sad. She looked at him with a small tear running down her cheek. "Is the girl from the dinner someone important?" she asked. Charles sighed and caught her hand. "Listen, that girl is my ex girlfriend and I thought, that we won't see each other ever again. However, somehow her dad became the manager of the ferrari's most important sponsor and...Carly I have to be woth her." He said and couldn't even look into his girl's eyes. "What?" she asked with watery eyes and sounded a bit angry. "The team needs the sponsor and those are the terms. I would lose my seat, if I didn't agree baby, I'm so sorry." Charles said and rubbed her cheek with his thumb to wipe away her tears. "You can't be serious...They can't do that!" Carly said very upset. "Unfortunatelly they can baby, I'm so sorry." He said. "So now what? I won't see you ever again?" She sobbed and he couldn't help it and pulled her into a hug again. "Probably, I'm in this industry and that's just the business, we have to deal with it." Charles shrugged. "A business? Charles those are my feelings!" She said and pulled away from the hug. "I'm sorry Carly, really." he said quietly. "There is no other way?" she whispered and he just shook his head. "Then go." She said and lay back down. "Please, understand." He said putting his hand on her. " I can't understand this Charles, so please go to your new girl and don't make it harder for me." Carly sobbed and truned away from him. "I love you Car, I mean it." he sighed and gave her a last kiss on her hair, before leaving the room.

Carly immediately started crying and she didn't even remember, when she fell asleep....