What If It Was Different? (UT)

What if Ink and Error just... Swapped places?

But what if it was different...

Originating from an FGod Error woke in star sans base and immediately noticed his strings didn't break the lock on his door, but made another lock. Fates strings are not on him. He opened a single portal to the anti-void. Ink sat there unconscious. . .

He's about to have an ungodly rude awakening...

Because now its his turn to feel the wrath of Fate and forced destruction, the everlasting loud voices.

Only when he gives true feelings of apologetic sorrow, will Error stop pretending like he doesn't know, like how Ink was to him, because now it was his turn to be the evil demon, and he knows Fate and the Voices won't let him stop, Nights gang won't let him fall to the void. He knows he can play it safely because he can still sense a bare existence of Destiny with him, just enough to contact her and cause a change in Fate.

But... Will Ink actually understand?

Will he truly ever be sorry?

Will he ever realize?

Will he stupidly get himself killed by waltzing into the star sans base and get immediately deleted from life via blaster spam cus confusion froze him instantly?

Will he actually comprehend what the change actually was? Or will he convince himself that it wasn't a swap?

Who knows? Oh... wait!

You might. . .