Guardians of the Multiverse (UT)

Altered Og multiverse background.

I've had this idea for a bit (1.5 years) and wanted to make it myself but never got around to actually having a plot line for it so have idea instead of idea and story.

Starting in StoryShift, shift walks along when something attacks her, doesn't look human but sure as hell ain't a monster, it over powers her to the point it literally starts toying with her even as shes in a different phase. Shes doing no damage and its scratches are almost killing her, oh yeah theres also more then one.

Big ol light appears from the sky, out of it walks 5 figures, one takes one look at the creatures and goes 'Oh its these weak things' and dashes in and now the creatures are the ones being toyed with.

Shift is doing her best to hold out until one of the beings either gives her a hand or attack her, she noticed one of them, specifically the one that made the weak comment, was just watching her struggle with the beast, after 10 seconds he reaches to his side and tosses her a gun which killed it instantly.

The figure took note of her being fine with murder and floats down.

After a short converse between the figure and one of his comrades about the place being secure he calls over one of the others. He flicks 3 points of his helmet at the neck part.

???: "S-Sir! You can't be serious!?"

?¿?: "Oh I'm plenty serious."

And takes off the helmet.

Error: "This one caught my attention."

Ok now to what happened, basically theres a small crew (the last one) known as the Alpha Guardians which using some unique gear that quadruples their power protect the multiverse from outside threats, like powerful deities and corrupt gods but also creatures and demons.

The head of the crew is Error, most of the other members are lesser known au's that are weaker then him, the head of the organization itself is King Multiverse STOP IT! I see you getting ready to leave just lemme cook this is the only alphatale I promise.

Error took note of shifts skill and willingness to kill, noting it should be faster and more refined, needs more power, he's taking an unofficial step in offering Shift to become apart of their team, its a hard vigorous training and calls are as common as once to 6 times a month but the calls are not to be ignored.

With the head phrase of 'Yourself before your comrade' being held closely to self sacrifice.

Should she deny its alright its just a memory wipe of all who remember and then an au reset.

Yeah thats the 'summary'

.