Your little game (UT/UV)

Ok so lets say you had an iskei and died in your world by some means, most likely a truck or a bomb. And you wake up in the multiverse of undertale, but you swiftly realize something, your X-Gaster, ok so maybe Underverse and being him specifically is a rough start but you don't have to make the same mistake as him right?

Or so you thought...

Cus when you meet Ink theres 2 things you notice immediately, he seemed to be cautious of you, and he didn't mention his soullessness, you originally wanted to befriend him like past but then you realize the dark secret, your X-Gaster, with the UnderVerse based abilities and creations, and in the FGOD Error multiverse.

Ok, so we have 2 issues already, one being Ink and Error are beyond your level, and 2 being Fate in the casual background.

The power to change timelines and separate them from the multiverse is still available to you, but then you realize this was before NM's gang. And you get a plan...

You will betray cross, set it up so he joins Nights gang in desperation after Ink lies to him, pull a string without Fate noticing that leads Error to find the gang, then befriend them, then join them.

Ok, Error's in, now that he's in and you being separated from the multiverse is done, Destiny helps hide you, you get an idea, now we need to create a being that can kill Fate, thats what you tried during your time in the X-Tale timelines but then you realize, 'what if they do worse? What if I do worse?'

The plan changes, in your separated timeline, you must create a power to kill a Deity, and then, destroy it, so you don't make the sin of becoming what you swore to destroy.

Aight, plan set!

How do we get there?

.