Hi, welcome to hell. (Original)

No background of any kind, its the og world and an og idea. In a way you MIGHT be able to think of it like DarkRP.

Karen (it means exactly what you think) was driving along a road, it said it woulda been a 2 hour shortcut when she's stopped by what looks like a military esk gate. She demands entry ignoring warnings and gets let in.

Skipping boring details she's now being held at gun point-

That doesn't seem like boring details were skipped pa-

Shut it.

Skipping boring details she's now being held at gun point and begins to hear the guy out... wait, those aren't demands... those are rules.

Karen is dead center of the most dangerous place on earth, laws by military that are barely kept and the current best known way out is a bullet to the head if your lucky. And as he began finishing the list of rules to survive a bell dings and the unanimous peace hour ended, someone behind the guy shot, missed, and got shot as the guy ran off.

Heres a small list:

Follow people with the same tattoo if you feel like your being watched or followed, cus you are but avoid the skull with a knife going through the top! Not bottom, they are helpful. Get a gun immediately, doesn't matter age or license I can promise you both no one cares and it will save your sorry butt.

And lastly, don't break the truce hour. They aren't kind about the truce hour being broken.

This story follows a Karen in a world where you either avoid absolutely everything including a life without fear, or answer absolutely everything with violence that ends usually 2 ways. With her entitlement unable to do anything she's left to fend for herself and the few willing to help.

I have no mid story ideas but I do have this.

The end shows the Karen leaving, but a changed woman, has more realization over the value of her life and how easy people had it, more so how much people despise want it all's.

The aftermath would show her seeing on a lesser known news channel that the place she was stuck in was finally free enough of most crime (or the mafia what ever you choose) where it was put back on the map. She decided to take her daughter and husband there to visit some old friends, and for once tell her tale.

You'd be surprised to know this idea completely originated from a dream, and also because of that I have no idea's for it so don't expect my take.

.