What Remains... (UT)

OG but no AlphaTale background...

This is your first and final warning there is much murder. . . m u c h . . .

It started with an odd substance Core!Frisk poked with a stick, nothing happened so they put their hand on it, it latched on immediately trying to enter her body. And it did.

Against their will Core was violent, aggressive, and not in full control of their body, to the point everyone wanted her dead, but the substance wouldn't allow it, so Ink decided to seal her up. She accepted wanting to never hurt anyone again. Ink said those final words to the others whom didn't care...

It unfortunately didn't end there. . .

Upon doing such an action as sealing Core up, they realized they stuck together for it, and then began to question, look into, research, R3alIzĘ. . .

They realized their sheer quantity could be enough man power... and it was, they killed Error, and they then opted to remove the other evils.

Shadow was next and died swiftly, Night fought valiantly but ultimately fell, not after taking hundreds with him, the gang (its og so not cross included) was forced to reconvene and attempt a final stand as Murder Time Squad, as insanity was with them as well, on verge of death they fused and so did their determination and LV making a new god, god of murder. And they sealed and killed the entire au they were in, and then hid away knowing the numbers are too great...

With night dead, the connection swiftly led to Dreams death, Virus sans got killed along the way with his bro who tried to protect him.

And yet its not the end of it. . .

Ink... He saw this as beyond out of hand, and he decided it was his turn to assert power and dominance in order to prevent them from killing the multiverse, during the fight with nightmare Ink began massing an army, using pain he created 'temporary' copy's but gave them souls, and a day after mtt (after dreams death before mtt) Ink opened a large portal to the doodle sphere and began his civil war.

The battle was constant for 2 days before only Ink remained, and then, he didn't. . .

So...

What now..?

.