Error... Is Cross!? (UT)

Cross is a neutral party working to bring his au back without x-gaster getting involved, but OverWrite glitched and instead of him being able to alter timelines, he just glitches things and accidentally made himself Error Sans, and X-Chara into Error Chara.

He realizes that this has more use then he thought, while the Error body could not get stronger it could collect special code that he needs that his normal body cant get, on-top of the god-like strength and power.

Kills and defeats he gets as this Error converts to Lv and Exp to his original body. He destroys au's for 4 reasons, Code, power to fight against X-Gaster and Ink, to piss off Ink for lying to him, and to take negativity from Nightmare.

He collects the frisk DT souls because one cannot keep a stable body for X-Chara, he wants to bring him/her back so their OverWrite power can work with his Glitch power to bring back their au, but both abilities need DT to be stronger to do that, so he also collects the souls for that.

He keeps this power/form/body a secret from other au's, by keep secret I mean never let them know, when an AU collapses Core Frisk looses sight hence how he enters the anti-void without anyone being suspicious.

A background project he's working on with special pieces of code is a way to seal his au from the multiverse, knowing eventually people will know what he did and maybe try to take his world from him, a barrier or a shield of some kind would do but it also needs to be powerful enough to resist inks strength, nightmares influence, and X-Gasters OverWrite.

Being the sneaky mustard he is, Fresh already found out, but made a deal... He'll help Cross find the codes he needs, in exchange he will give him a body to last til his age catches up to him. Cross accepts and works to do this, because he is not a lier like Ink.

Congratulations to the 2 that witnessed this idea happen in the moment in our discord, you know who you are.

.