The Unlikely's (Original)

Its one of those crappy anime things except instead of stupid op people with weal powers, its stupid op people with things that shouldn't and have no right to be as strong as they are, being summoned to a world or something else, heres my idea for how some of these can be used. This is intended for a group of people to appear with these as their weapons but you don't have to use it for that, and I don't mind if you use it or not. I likely wont ping ya for it sadly :< .

Fishing Rod: I'v fantasized this for a long time, his nick would be Fisher Killerr (extra R to say it's prolonged) and the general attack method is a combination of wrapping the string around and pulling/choking someone with said string, or sliting throat with hook, the rod would obviously be extremely sturdy to do this, perhaps you could use the back end of the rod (handle) as a kind of blunt object.

Bag Of Coins: Their hands would be able to cause great pressure and strength but only to small objects, so they opt to use coins, small metal objects that with enough speed can be both blunt and sharp. Flicking coins at great enough speeds to cut through plant life and being capable of ricochet off said coins with either other coins or objects, using the roundness of the coins to bounce them off walls or even use their shininess to see a bit ahead.

Stick: The stick isn't used to fight, if you think that then your good as dead, they perfected several hand to hand combat styles from all the many masters they came across would and could teach them, the stick might be thrown at your head or in the air like that one kid in dodgeball did to distract.

Umbrella: Ok this one has had a few idea's for it but I still have my own say.  Its a metal umbrella that when closed shows off spikes pointing up, like a spiked lance, but theres also a small opening at the top, its sharp but also makes way for magic energy to form an orb there to shoot bullets or even fire a laser. When open shows great form of defense along with swiping for cuts, if closed fast enough could launch into the air with holder and being an umbrella in a fantasy world has that odd 'allows user to hover' logic.

Vape: Actually where this idea originated from, the user (the user... god I'm slowly going more JoJo) breaths in the, safe to have, vapor clouds and can blow them out of his nose and mouth at great enough speeds to count as 2 men punching your chest force. Obviously the vape is enchanted because they can't use regular air for it. The puffs can come out in a single quite powerful blast or multiple plainly powerful blasts, through the nose can speed up the body's motion in air to make a powerful dropkick, or blowing straight down allowing the user to be lifted up, practiced correctly and you could hypothetically fly. It also can make way for quicker then normal dashes and dodges.

My only other idea since idk where to put it is a farmer player or regular person uses a scythe, is really good with it, and becomes a neutral party fighter calling himself 'grim fate' in reference to being like a reaper and it being dangerous to fight him.

K cya next year.

.