Chapter 1: School

"y/n!!" your best friend Lani yells.
"Guess what my dad gave me!!"
"What is it Lani?" you ask your popular best friend.
"I've got TWO ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!! AND IM TAKING YOU TO THEIR CONCERT TOMORROW!!!!"
You stand there in silence for a few seconds. Until your not-so-popular bff, (Gizmo, sorry for the weird name) came over and said, "You okay y/n?" You nodded and then you screamed," IM GONNA MEET ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!" into Gizmo's ear by accident. "Wow (l/n), you have a loud voice for a girl." Gizmo said while rubbing his ear.
"Sorry, I was excited! You know I do that when I get excited!" you said.
RIIIIINNNNGGG
"That was the bell" Lani said
"Where you guys have to go?" you ask
"English" Lani said
"Art" Gizmo said
"Math" You sadly say
"Good Luck, Jordan got Mr.Manogey mad today!" Gizmo and Lani say in unison.
You walk away to math class, not knowing what will happen.
~Time skip brought to you by Liam Payne!!!~
Math wasn't great, but at least you didn't get in trouble! So you were walking with the crop-topped, and pink mini skirt and blond and f/c haired popular girl you called your best friend. You walked home with her everyday to your house because her parents always have to leave so your parents let you two share a room.
~Another Time Skip brought to you by Lani!~
"Mom can I pplllleeeaaaasssees go?" you ask your mom.
You begged your mom for hours until she said,"Fine, fine, fine! You can go y/n!"
You and Lani jumped up and down for joy and ran up to your room to start planning you One Direction trip of a life time.